RuneHQ Event - Nex!
Last night, an imp teleported into my player owned house, complaining about recent mass slaughtering in the God Wars Dungeon. It startled me, so I swung my sword at him, killing the noob imp instantly. He dropped piece of a frozen key, and a note that stated some disturbing facts. It turns out that the giant door in the dungeon was not just a decoration, it lead to the Ancient Prison, home of the fearsome army of Zaros - lead by Nex! There was a poorly drawn diagram on the back, displaying what looked like a key split into four parts, one relating to each god. The tiny little imp's note went on to say that Nex is far more powerful then all of the other bosses in the God Wars Dungeon!
Instead of rushing into the God Wars Dungeon, The RuneHQ Events Team has decided to call upon the community to help take down Nex! Be prepared with:
- High Combat Stats (80+ is highly recommended)
- Good armour (Nex armour, Port armour etc.)
- A beast of burden (Tortoise, Pack Yak, Terrorbird)
- Lots, and lots of food!
- A shard of Zaros and Ancient Ceremonials are not needed, but recommended.
In order to access Nex, you will need to kill monsters from Zamorak, Armadyl, Saradomin and Bandos until they drop a frozen key piece. Put all 4 items together to make the key required. You must kill 40 Zarosian monsters, or equip a full set of Ancient Ceremonial Robes in order to reach Nex's Lair. Do this before the event starts.
- Date: Saturday, June 7th, 2014
- Time: 2pm CDT / 3pm EDT / 7pm GMT / 8pm UK
- World: 67
- Friends Chat: Sliverdager1
- Meeting Place: God Wars Dungeon
More information about the event can be found in this topic.
We'll need as many people as we can get, so tell your fellow players to join us in our battle. See you there!