- Speak with Pikkupstix in Taverley and ask him if he has any quests. He will explain that his assistants Scalectrix and Bowloftrix are late back and and will ask you to find them.
- Head southwest across the bridge to the watermill and find Scalectrix stood next to the old well opposite. Speak with her and she will tell you that Bowloftrix has been captured by trolls, but there are too many to attempt a rescue and a spirit wolf familiar can't harm them.
- Return to Pikkupstix and inform him that Bowloftrix has been kidnapped. He will suggest summoning a Giant wolpertinger and request that you bring him an Ancient wolf bone amulet, White hare meat, and an Embroidered pouch.
- Head upstairs and search the cluttered drawers to find the Embroidered pouch.
Next, go into the pet shop south of Pikkupstix and ask the Pet shop owner about White hare meat, and he will give you some.
Now, go west to White Wolf Mountain and search for Stikklebrix. You will find his body lying on the ground of the middle path. Search the body to receive the Ancient wolf bone amulet.
- Return to Pikkupstix with the items and he will give you Rare summoning items, which are a grey charm and blessed spirit shard. Talk to him again and he will tell you to use them on the nearby obelisk, do this and you’ll infuse a Giant wolpertinger pouch. Speak with Pikkupstix once again and you’ll show him the pouch. He will explain that summoning the wolpertinger will require two people and ask you to go back to Scalectrix at the well.
- Return to the well and speak with Scalectrix. You will now enter the well and find yourself in a cave filled with trolls surrounding a cooking pot containing Bowloftrix. A short cutscene will follow in which you’ll summon the wolpertinger and attack the trolls, forcing them to flee. You’ll rescue Bowloftrix and he will thank you.
Congratulations, Quest Complete!
This Quest Guide was written by Job_is_God and Javezz. Thanks to Im4eversmart, Polish_mage3, DarkBlitz, Maonzhi, Evilman06, Ruthless, Radmite, Brenden, Motion_Man, Scott, and DarkAdvisor for corrections.
This Quest Guide was entered into the database on Tue, Jan 15, 2008, at 01:44:48 PM by Im4eversmart, and it was last updated on Wed, Dec 20, 2017, at 05:49:03 AM by DRAVAN.
If you see this guide on any other site, please report it to us so we can take legal action against anyone found stealing our content. This guide is copyrighted by RuneHQ, and its use on other sites is expressly forbidden. Do not ask if you can use our guides or images, the answer is and always will be NO!