The Temple at Senntisten
Ritual of the Mahjarrat
The World Wakes
Missing, Presumed Death
Fate of the Gods
Children of Mah
A devoutly Zarosian Mahjarrat.
- Desert Treasure - You will speak with a ghost-like version of Azzanadra to receive your quest reward.
- The Temple at Senntisten - You will learn that Dr. Nabanik is actually Azzanadra in disguise. You will then perform several tasks for him. After completion of the quest, he can also teach you about Ancient Magicks.
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat - You will help him set up for a Mahjarrat ritual by placing 4 beacons in specific location.
- The World Wakes - Arrives with Akthanakos, Wahisietel, Char, and Nex, who end up trapping Zilyana.
- Missing, Presumed Death - He only has a small discussion with Wahisietel about Sliske's allegiance.
- Fate of the Gods - You will help Azzanadra to bring his god to Gielinor and find out more about Zaros and the elder gods along the way.
- Children of Mah - He will ask you to judge three who are accused of treachery and decide their fates.
- Sliske's Endgame - He can be found in the Labyrinth arguing with Char.
- Desperate Times - You can speak with him about the garden that is to be built for Bix. He will offer to supply seeds for the project.