(You can also access Puro-Puro by finding a crop circle in an empty Wheat field in Runescape. However, these crop circles are not permanent and switch around after a short time).
Table of ContentsWhere to Start
Making Impling Jars
Where to Start: You will now be in Puro-Puro.
Talk to Elnock Inquisitor to get your equipment. Ask him if he has any spare equipment you can borrow.
He will supply you with:
- Butterfly net ()
- 6 Impling jars ()
- Impling scroll ()
The Impling scroll will show you how many implings you currently have in your inventory.
Now its time to start Catching Imps. Start by heading out into the maze by pushing through the Wheat.
Once you find an impling, catch it by clicking on it.
It's possible that when you try to loot an impling that you will break a jar. If this happens, your character will just get rid of the broken peices. You can also catch implings in the normal runescape world. This gives extra experience for catching the impling (From two to ten experience, depending on the type of impling.
Now you have two choices, either loot your caught imps or take them back to Elnock to trade for different items.
Looting will give you a random item. (The Higher level required to catch the imp, the better the item).
These can be binded, snared, or entangled so they won't move.
If you choose to trade, go back to Elnock and trade him. (Right click and Trade). This screen will come up.
You can trade your caught imps for items shown on the right.
3 Baby Implings, 2 Young Implings, and 1 Gourmet Impling will trade for a vial of Imp Repellent.
3 Gourmet Implings, 2 Earth Implings, and 1 Essence Impling will trade for a Magic Butterfly Net.
3 Essence Implings, 2 Eclectic Implings, and 1 Nature Impling will trade for a Jar Generator.
Also, 1 Impling of any kind will trade for 3 Impling Jars.
Magic butterfly nets increase your chances of successfully netting implings and butterflies.
Imp repellent reduces the chances of imp defenders rescuing captured implings from your inventory.
The Jar generator will create Butterfly or Impling Jars. Just right click and choose the jar you want. However, each Generator has a limited amount of charges. When it runs out, it will dissapear and you will have to get a new one from Enlock.
Making Impling Jars
Even though Elnock supplies Impling Jars, you might run out of them. Heres how to make them.
Items Required per jar:
1 butterfly jar
8 anchovies (cooked)
1 pestle and morter
1 flower (rosemary, marigolds, or nasturtiums)
Fastest Method (14 at a time):
- Speak to the Chemist in Rimmington (big house directly south of Melzar's Maze) and ask about impling jars and then ask if he has a spare sieve. You will need this to make the jars.
- Go to a bank (Fally using shortcuts or Draynor).
- Use 8 anchovies with a pestle and morter to make anchovie paste (stackable).
- Put the pestle and morter back and withdraw 14 empty vials and the sieve.
- Use the 112 anchovie paste with the sieve. You will have 14 vials of anchovie oil.
- Put the sieve back (and paste if you took out more than 112) and withdraw 14 flowers (rosemary, marigolds, or nasturtiums).
- Use the flowers with the vials and you will have 14 Imp Repellant vials.
- Withdraw 14 butterfly jars and go back to the chemist (you should have 14 butterfly jars and 14 imp repellent vials).
- Inside the house in the NE corner is a "lamp oil still" on a table. Use a "Imp Repellant" vial on it, than a butterfly jar. Repeat 14.
In the end this Mini-Game can be very rewarding and fun. I hope you found this guide helpful and enjoy your time playing Impetuous Impulses.
This Old School Minigame Guide was written by Unknown.
This Old School Minigame Guide was entered into the database on Fri, Jul 06, 2007, at 04:52:01 PM by Jakesterwars, and it was last updated on Fri, Apr 15, 2016, at 02:03:55 AM by DRAVAN.
If you see this guide on any other site, please report it to us so we can take legal action against anyone found stealing our content. This guide is copyrighted by RuneHQ, and its use on other sites is expressly forbidden. Do not ask if you can use our guides or images, the answer is and always will be NO!