Combat: A sentient plant - ready, willing and able to kill.
Stump: A sentient plant - ready, willing and not very likely to kill.
- Back to my Roots is required to kill this monster.
- This monster must be grown from a seed before you can kill it. You will need to grow the seed, check its health, then leave it alone for about 3 hours. This process can be repeated approximately once every 19 hours as the jade vine will drop a seed to regrow a new plant.
- You must use any hatchet and Secateurs to damage the vine (dreadnips are also a viable option). If using a hatchet from your tool belt, a melee weapon must be wielded.
- In addition to the Slayer experience, you will gain 650 Woodcutting experience; this is about 1 experience point per 10 Life point damage you deal.
- It is possible to leave the combat instance by exiting through the gate.
- While in battle:
- Recoil effects of Deflect and Ring of recoil will not work.
- Knockback effect of Kick ability will not work.
- Immune to poisoning and stuns.
- May bind you with tendrils (escape using Freedom).