|Blood rune (36-47)||Blue charm||Coal stone spirit (85-120)||Coins (10,000-11,939)|
|Crimson charm||Cursed amascut sand1||Gold charm||Green charm|
|Grimy avantoe (3 Noted)||Grimy dwarfweed (3 Noted)||Grimy irit (3 Noted)||Grimy kwuarm (3 Noted)|
|Huge plated rune salvage||Large plated rune salvage||Medium spiky rune salvage (2 Noted)||Miner's journal #14|
|Miner's journal #24||Miner's journal #34||Miner's journal #44||Miner's journal #54|
|Off-hand ripper claw2||Raptor key part 23||Ripper claw2||Shark (2)|
|The diary of Jebediah Omnis4||Uncut dragonstone (2)||Weapon poison++ (3)||Wine of Zamorak (2-6 Noted)|
11/5000 chance 1/1000 chance while on task
2Cursed amascut sand 1/1024 chance
3Raptor key 1/256 chance but only dropped while on task
4Journals and Diary are dropped in order with Diary last. They MUST BE READ to get the next one. Chance drop of each is 1/100 but hey will be a 100% drop when kc reaches additional kc of 200 (200, 400, 600, 800, 1000, 1200).
- 96 Slayer is required to kill and be assigned Ripper Demons.
- Ripper Demons are extremely dangerous and can kill in 1 hit with their special attack. Protect from Melee or Deflect Melee Prayer is a must while fighting them.
- Overload potions are highly suggested as they increase damage per second limiting the amount of damage the ripper demon can do.
- These demons gain adrenaline and can use a special attack when their adrenaline bar is full, they may use it at any point after the adrenaline bar is full but it is not always right away. You must move out of the shadow they give off to avoid damage or you will be Instantly killed without warning as this attack hits around 32000.
- If your health drops below 50% all the Ripper Demons around you will attack you!
- Move away from the Ripper Demon after the final killing blow as fast as possible. The Ripper Demon will attack after its final life points spinning and hitting for multiple hits at 950 damage per hit.
- It is recomened to bring a teleport tablet with you. These are useful for when multiple Ripper Demons attack, it allows quick exit limiting the chance of death.
- If you are not within melee distance of the Ripper Demon it will teleport to you and use slaugter on you. It is advised to stay within melee distance at all times except when the Ripper Demon is using its special attack or death attack.
- It is advised to avoid any abilities that may hit multiple demons at once attacks know as area-of-effect abilities such as hurricane, bombardment, and flurry.
- At no point should you use any item that would cause multiple demons to become aggressive
- The mine is quite dark and it can be hard to see inside. To counteract this change the skybox setting (right click on world map button). One option that works well is the Shattered Worlds skybox.
- If you have access to a Player-Owned Dungeon placing 1 Ripper demon in a room will remove any issue with multiple demons in an area and allow the use of AOE abilities with no threat of other demons.
The chance of receiving better drops is increased by the Ring of fortune, Enhanced luck potion, Collector's insignia (charged), or Luck of the dwarves.