Up to 2 Small XP lamps and 1 Large XP lamp for Free to play.
Find Benedict in the building just inside of the South Varrock city entrance, North West of the lodestone. He will inform you that he has been with his master since he was a "pup", but now that he is old he has misplaced some of his master's possessions and would like your help in locating them. Once you have agreed to help, he will give you a Scrapbook that contains doodles of the places these items have been left.
As you find each of these items, Benedict will appear and exclaim that you have found one of the missing items and ask you to take a closer look around to make sure there are no other items in the area. A short cut scene will then show the area surrounding you, giving you a chance to see the world via NXT. He will then disappear in a cloud of smoke, with the item, and tell you "On to the next location!". There is a total of sixteen locations.
You will receive a Small XP lamp for every four items you collect and a Large XP lamp for collecting all of the free to play items and/or all of the Pay to play items.
Free to Play Locations:
|Lumbridge Castle||Topmost floor of the castle, this is the level with the bank. Item is next to the North staircase.||Pipe|
|Falador Castle||Topmost floor of the Western section of the castle. Item is North East of the herb patch.||Monocle|
|Al Kharid Palace||Climb the Western stairs to the topmost floor. Item just North of the stairs.||Toffee apple|
|Duel Arena||Walk into the lobby of the Arena. Continue East to the statue, where you will find the item at its feet.||Package|
|Varrock Castle||Topmost floor in the Northwestern corner. Item is just East of the flag.||Fox pelt|
|Runespan* (1)||Enter the lowest level of Runespan at the top of the Wizards' Tower. Item just South West of the entrance.||Crystal|
|Ashdale||Head South toward Magda. Item is West of her.||Surgical mask|
|Mudskipper Point||Item is just South West of the fairy ring (A-I-Q), at the edge of the water.||Toy ship|
|Paterdomus||You will need to be on the Varrock side of the River Salve. South West of the temple is the item, slightly South of the beacon.||Scarf|
THIS IS THE END OF THE FREE TO PLAY LOCATIONS.
Members only Locations:
|Castle Wars* (2)||Walk onto the viewing wall (just behind the portals to the West) and walk as far North along it as possible. The item is at the end.||Sweets|
|Tuska's Back* (3)||Item is just South of where Wizard Chambers stands for the Anima Islands Distraction and Diversion. (If you wish to avoid having to come back to Tuska later, look at the Frogburger information and complete it now as well.)||Foot|
|Polypore Dungeon* (4)||Enter the dungeon and go East to the Neem drupe vine where you will find the item.||Cinnamon|
|Grand Tree||Use the Eagle's Peak lodestone and walk South. If you have at least 37 Agility you can use the shortcut near the Terror bird pen. Otherwise continue South and East and enter the Tree Gnome Stronghold via the entrance gate. Once in the Stronghold go North to the Grand Tree and climb the ladder twice. Once you are on the second floor, walk South to find the item.||Flask of tea|
|Mazcab* (3)||Now that you are on Tuska's back travel South to the World Window. Once through the portal go North. You will find a Frogburger on the West side of the corridor before you reach the end.||Frogburger|
|White Wolf Mountain||Walk up the mountain toward the Gnome glider, located in the North central area.||Raw fish like thing|
|Sorcerer's Tower* (5)||Climb to the very top of the tower. Item is North of the ladder on the roof.||Money pouch|
As a conclusion, Benedict will once again give you a Small XP lamp and a Large XP lamp. He will also ask you to keep this little mishap just between the two of you.
Congratulations! You have now completed Benedict's World Tour!
*There are several ways to reach: Runespan, Castle Wars, Tuska's Back, Mazcab, and the Sorcerer's Tower. Below are the various ways to reach them.
- Runespan - at the top of the Wizards' Tower.
- Wizards at each Runecrafting altar (within the Runecrafting temples) will offer to teleport you to the tower.
- Teleport to Draynor Village, walk South towards the tower, and climb to the top.
- Use the Wicked hood's teleport option to teleport to the roof of the tower.
- Use the fairy ring code D-I-F to teleport right behind the tower and climb to the top.
- Use a Runecrafting guild teleport tablet to reach the Runecrafting Guild. From there, go through the portal to the second floor of the Wizards' Tower.
- Castle Wars
- Use Ring of Dueling(any charge), choose the Castle Wars option.
- Teleport to Ardougne (Level 51 Magic and completion of the Plague City), or travel to the lodestone and walk Southwest until you get to the Battlefield. Walk South on the West side of the river and you will eventually find it.
- Use the Yanille lodestone and walk West.
- After you complete Enlightened Journey, you can travel by hot air balloon right outside of the lobby. The only condition is that you must have traveled there at least once from Entrana already.
- Tuska's back - also a stepping stone to reach Mazcab
- Use the Bandit Camp (Desert) lodestone. Run North West and swim across the channel.
- Use the Lumbridge lodestone and run South to the docks and ask Wizard Chambers to teleport you.
- Polypore Dungeon
- Use the fairy ring teleport with code B-I-P
- Use the Al Kharid lodestone. Travel North through the gate. Continue North and East around the Duel Arena. Go through the Gate to the West of the Mage Training Arena, and follow the path North and East until you reach the dungeon.
- Sorcerer's Tower
- Use the Ardougne lodestone and walk North East.
- Use the Seers' Village lodestone and walk directly South.
This Miniquest Guide was written by ChathMurrpau.
This Miniquest Guide was entered into the database on Fri, Nov 04, 2016, at 02:22:21 PM by ChathMurrpau, and it was last updated on Sun, Feb 02, 2020, at 07:34:52 PM by Chath.
If you see this guide on any other site, please report it to us so we can take legal action against anyone found stealing our content. This guide is copyrighted by RuneHQ, and its use on other sites is expressly forbidden. Do not ask if you can use our guides or images, the answer is and always will be NO!
Print this page with images - Back to the Miniquest Guide Index Page - Back to Top