To start talk to the Competition Judge, he is located in the eastern part of the Ranged Guild, and pay him 200 coins.
After you have the fee, the judge gives you 10 bronze arrows. You are allowed 10 shots and for each shot, you get some points. The closer it is to the middle, the more points you get. To shoot at the targets, simply click the target. After you have shot an arrow, it shows you whether you hit the black, blue, red, yellow or you got a bulls-eye.
- Left: How many Shots Remain
- Center: Where you hit on the board
- Right: Your Score
- One way to make it go faster is to position the "Close Window" right on the target you are shooting at, all you have to do is double click.
- Another trick is right after you click the target, click it again right before your first arrow hits.
- Bring large amounts of money if you know you tend on staying there for a while.
- The best deal for your tickets is Rune Arrows, as 50 rune arrows are worth around 25k gp. None of the other prizes are worth anything near 10k gp.
After your 10 shots are up talk to the judge again. You will be rewarded 1 Archery ticket for every 10 points. These tickets can then be exchanged at Ticket Merchant's store in the Ranging Guild
You can earn a maximum of 100 tickets a game. For every 2 points will get you 1 exp , meaning that you can gain of 500 experience at max in a game.
This Minigame Guide was written by Dark Aeros, Spellman X, and Alfawarlord. Thanks to Fireball0236, halk 5, DRAVAN, Ksb Single, Z00Y00X, and Aeriwyn for corrections.
This Minigame Guide was entered into the database on Mon, Mar 06, 2006, at 02:01:28 PM by samwilliamh, and it was last updated on Tue, Mar 20, 2018, at 09:29:58 PM by ksb single.
If you see this guide on any other site, please report it to us so we can take legal action against anyone found stealing our content. This guide is copyrighted by RuneHQ, and its use on other sites is expressly forbidden. Do not ask if you can use our guides or images, the answer is and always will be NO!
Print this page with images - Back to the Minigame Guide Index Page - Back to Top