- Cook's Assistant - Speak to Cook
- The Lost Tribe - Speak to Sigmund (2nd floor castle)
- Myths of the White Lands - Speak to Explorer Jack
- Recipe for Disaster - Speak to Cook
- The Restless Ghost - Speak to Father Aereck
- The Blood Pact - Speak to Xenia
- Buyers and Cellars - Speak to Darren Lightfinger
- Sheep Shearer(mini-quest) - Speak to Fred the Farmer
Table of Contents
- Beefy Bill
- Vasquen and Tool leprechaun
- Millie Miller
- Sheep 'Thing'
- Fred the Farmer
- Seth Groats
- Copernicus Glyph
- Gillie Groats
- H.A.M. Deacon, H.A.M. Member (Man), H.A.M. Member (Woman), Jimmy the Chisel, and Johanus Ulsbrecht
- Darren Lightfinger, Chief Thief Robin, Coshing volunteer, Advanced pickpocketing trainer, Pickpocketing trainer, Pickpocketing volunteer, Safe-cracking trainer, Locks and traps trainer, Dodgy Derek, Mr Pinsworth, Zamorakian herbalist (female), Zamorakian herbalist (male), and Zamorakian herbalist's son
- Lady Deathknell, Barr Rows, Minnie Gamer, Polly Paw, Will Dee
- Barfy Bill, Fayeth, Herald of Lumbridge, Donie, Lachtopher, and Tool leprechaun
- Explorer Jack, Saradominist Priest, Saradominist priest's daughter, and Saradominist priestess
- Doomsayer, Lumbridge Sage, Roddeck, and Lumbridge guardsman
- Elite Lumbridge guardsman
- Banker, Cook, Cook's brother, Duke Horacio, Guardsman Brawn, Guardsman Dante, Guardsman DeShawn, Guardsman Pazel, Guardsman Peale, and Sigmund
- Hans and Nastroth
- Father Aereck
- Xenia/Wizard Ilona and Restless ghost
Table of Contents
- Empty pot
- Shears, 7 Egg, Sheep engram
- 6 Egg, Bucket, Super large egg
- Iron dagger
- Various floors:
- Basement - 2 Leather boots, Jug, Knife, Cabbage, Bucket
- Ground - Knife, Mind Rune, Bowl, Bronze arrow
- 2nd - Bronze dagger
- 3rd - 4 Logs
- Bronze pickaxe
H.A.M. Guards level 20, level 30, and level 32 can be found within the H.A.M. Hideout (Person spot #9).
The Thieves' Guild can be found in the dungeon North of the building at Person spot #10.
Information on the Mining site (North West, near Draynor) can be found on the Draynor Village Mine map.
Various Achievements can be completed around Lumbridge. See our Achievements guide for what they are and how to complete them.
This Map was written by ChathMurrpau. Thanks to the previous guide writer: DarkBlitz, as well as Alfawarlord, Halk, Realruth, and Thehi for corrections.
This Map was entered into the database on Tue, Jul 29, 2008, at 06:43:01 AM by Alfawarlord, and it was last updated on Thu, May 16, 2019, at 01:31:02 AM by Chath.
If you see this guide on any other site, please report it to us so we can take legal action against anyone found stealing our content. This guide is copyrighted by RuneHQ, and its use on other sites is expressly forbidden. Do not ask if you can use our guides or images, the answer is and always will be NO!
Print this page with images - Back to the Map Index Page - Back to Top