- Go to the White Wolf Mountain. The closest teleport is the Taverley teleport.
- Head to the only dungeon on the northwestern tip of the mountain.
- A group of rocks are located to the east. You need a level of 50 Mining and a Pickaxe to be able to pass them. White Wolves will also be located in this area.
- Kepp heading to the southern ladder from the three ladders that you will encounter. Once down go to the south-west tunnel.
- At the end climb the ladder. Once you have reached the top you will encounter level 74 "Ice Giants" Next to them are two ladders, take the "East" ladder and then climb down.
- Go up the ladder, then go down the other ladder. Continue down the tunnel until it opens up into a large room with many level 78 "Ice warriors" and the "Ice Queen".
In order to defeat the Ice Queen a player needs to stand on the eastern side of the throne. Doing this makes the surrounding warriors unable to follow you, but allows you to still engage the Ice Queen.
This Map was written by greatgecko. Thanks to DRAVAN. for corrections.
This Map was entered into the database on Tue, May 10, 2005, at 04:15:43 PM by Im4eversmart, and it was last updated on Tue, Mar 17, 2015, at 12:08:10 AM by DRAVAN.
If you see this guide on any other site, please report it to us so we can take legal action against anyone found stealing our content. This guide is copyrighted by RuneHQ, and its use on other sites is expressly forbidden. Do not ask if you can use our guides or images, the answer is and always will be NO!