The main area is filled with male and female H.A.M. Members as well as H.A.M. Guards. The H.a.M. Deacon is standing on a podium preaching. Johanhus Ulsbrecht is located southwest, and Jimmy the Chisel is locked in a cell.
- With level 15 Thieving you can pickpocket the female H.A.M. members in attempt to receive H.A.m. robes as well as other items.
- With 20 Thieving you can pickpocket male H.A.M. members for the same items.
- WARNING there is a chance that if you are caught tring to pickpocket that you can be kicked out of the area or be locked in a cell with Jimmy the Chisel
- If a player is caught more then three times by the same member (not always the case) they will be kicked out from the hideout. Change targets after getting caught twice. Sometimes You will be kicked out after being caught twice, and sometimes you get kicked out after two fails, one success and then another fail. People have also been known to succeed twice and fail once and be kicked out. This may mean being kicked out is a random chance increasing with each fail, though this currently is unconfirmed.
- Players wearing a full H.A.M. robes (shirt, robe, hood, cloak, logo, boots and gloves) on the ground floor of the hideout have a better chance at pickpocketing success.
Going halfway through Death to the Dorgeshuun, there is a secret dungeon in the H.A.M. area. When the player picks the lock to the secret entrance, just south of the podium in the main chamber, the player will gain access to the H.A.M. store rooms. The stores are patrolled by guards, though after you have finished the quest, they are not aggressive (i.e. they will not attack players unless attacked first or spoken to).
Pickpocketing the guards will give the same finds as if you were pickpocketing a male H.A.M. member, except you will also get keys (bronze, iron, silver and steel), which can be used to open the chests in rooms. Unlike when pickpocketing upstairs, you will not be thrown out of the hideout when pickpocketing in the stores, you will just receive a small amount of damage (varies depending on your current life points) when you fail. If you talk to the guards, they will act surprised to see you in their "secret" storeroom, and attack you. However, if you are fully equipped with full H.A.M. Robes, they will have a few more dialogue options, and will not become hostile unless you say "Make me!" to their request for you to leave.
the doors to the rooms are locked. Therefor you will need a pick to gain access in order to open the chests. You can pick the locks without a lockpick, but having one is highly recommended. A guard will attack when you try to pick the locks on the doors. If you pickpocket a guard and fail, he will stop patrolling and return to his start position. Whilst in this state, they will not attack when you try to pick the locks on the doors. There are five rooms with chests in.
Everytime that you open a chest, a key of the same type will be consumed. The chest can give coins, gems, and jewellery. The items can be sold in the Grand Exchange in Port Sarim.
This Map was written by Javezz. Thanks to DRAVAN. for corrections.
This Map was entered into the database on Tue, May 03, 2005, at 09:16:33 PM by dravan, and it was last updated on Sat, Mar 14, 2015, at 03:31:27 PM by DRAVAN.
If you see this guide on any other site, please report it to us so we can take legal action against anyone found stealing our content. This guide is copyrighted by RuneHQ, and its use on other sites is expressly forbidden. Do not ask if you can use our guides or images, the answer is and always will be NO!