- Main Entrance: Foothills of the Ice Mountain which is North of Falador. Players can use the Combat bracelet to teleport to the Monastery.
- Falador Entrance: In a building which is North-East of Falador. Locate the stairs within that lead south.
- Southern Gate: Entrance to the Mining Guild, level 60 Mining required.
- Mine Cart: Players can use the Mine cart Transportation Network, to enter the mine in the North-West section, only if the Fishing Contest has been completed.
- After completing the Perils of Ice Mountain quest, a trapdoor route becomes available within the Power Station next to Ice Mountain. It leads to Nurmof's room.
3 Copper rocks
5 Tin rocks
6 Iron rocks
6 Coal rocks
3 Luminite rocks
4 Mithril rocks
7 Gold rocks
4 Phasmatite rocks
Nurmof runs Nurmof's Pickaxe Shop.
Drogo dwarf runs Drogo's Mining Emporium.
Hura runs Hura's Crossbow Shop.
A Dwarf runs the general store by the mining carts.
Boot helps with Family Crest.
Hammerspike stoutbeard helps with One Small Favour.
This Map was written by Ksb Single.. Thanks to DRAVAN, The_Peleton, Jasper, Emitime, MistressGigi, Inaithnir, and Javezz for corrections.
This Map was entered into the database on Fri, Jan 16, 2004, at 07:50:49 AM by MrStormy, and it was last updated on Sat, Feb 23, 2019, at 10:33:45 PM by KsbSingle.
If you see this guide on any other site, please report it to us so we can take legal action against anyone found stealing our content. This guide is copyrighted by RuneHQ, and its use on other sites is expressly forbidden. Do not ask if you can use our guides or images, the answer is and always will be NO!
Print this page with images - Back to the Map Index Page - Back to Top