|Attributes||Armour||Life Bonus||Prayer Bonus|
|Styles||Class||Attack Style||Attack Speed|
- +7% experience while Dungeoneering
- +7% base experience for the floor (i.e. also increases tokens earned)
- 7% reduced depletion rate of skilling nodes
- 7% damage boost
- Increased chance of slayer monsters spawning
- Ability to skip a puzzle room in a dungeon once per party per day
- 7% discount in buying rewards and floor skips
- +3 boost to all stats while Dungeoneering
- Ice walking boots prevent sliding
- Increased chance of not using up a dungeoneering lock melter
- 3 additional Sinkhole teleports per day
- 10% more experience from sinkhole reward lamps
The Warped gorajan trailblazer hands is created by combining Abandoned gorajan trailblazer hands, Frozen gorajan trailblazer hands, Furnished gorajan trailblazer hands, and Occult gorajan trailblazer hands. To do this, right-click on any of the pieces and select the 'Combine' option, note that you must have all pieces in your inventory to combine them.
If lost or destroyed, players can reclaim it from Diango or Ianto.