- Monster drop The fastest collection method is Hellhounds for hards then downgrading.
- Skilling Fishing, Mining, Woodcutting, or Divination.
- Magical Chest
- Mort'ton Shade Burning
- Bought from Trouble Brewing Mini-Game
- Found while Safecracking
- Zaida's Treasure Trail Reward shop. (30 points)
- Invention Prosper Perk (ignores soft cap) (Easy 5%, Med 10%, Hard 50%, Elite 34.65%, Master 0.35%)
- Scripture of Bik (ignores soft cap)
- Box of clue scrolls (Easy 29%, Med 40.6%, Hard 24.5%, Elite 5.5%, Master 0.1%)
- Fire spirit
- Forge Phoenix and Divine Forge Phoenix
- Bought for 15 Thaler from Stanley Limelight's minigame store.
You can only have up to one clue of each tier active at any one time. There is a soft cap of 25 on sealed clues for each tier, but guaranteed sources bypass this. The cap can be increased to 50 of each tier by buying the Clue capacity upgrade from Zaida.
It is possible to turn off specific levels of sealed clue scrolls and/or their loot beams via the game settings interface.
There are the following levels of sealed clue scrolls: