- Monster drop The fastest collection method is Blissful shadows or Truthful shadows.
- Pickpocketing Prifddinas Elves
- Crystal triskelion keys
- Skeletal horror
- Player-owned house Aquarium
- Found while Safecracking
- Skilling Fishing, Mining, Woodcutting, or Divination (Skilling level 60 and above)
- Magical Chest
- Looting from Barrows chest
- Zaida's Treasure Trail Reward shop. (100 points)
- Invention Prosper Perk (ignores soft cap) (Easy 5%, Med 10%, Hard 50%, Elite 34.65%, Master 0.35%)
- Scripture of Bik (ignores soft cap)
- Box of clue scrolls (Easy 29%, Med 40.6%, Hard 24.5%, Elite 5.5%, Master 0.1%)
- Fire spirit
- Forge Phoenix and Divine Forge Phoenix
- Bought for 200 Thaler from Stanley Limelight's minigame store.
- Ancient casket from Tetracompass
You can only have up to one clue of each tier active at any one time. There is a soft cap of 25 on sealed clues for each tier, but guaranteed sources bypass this. The cap can be increased to 50 of each tier by buying the Clue capacity upgrade from Zaida.
It is possible to turn off specific levels of sealed clue scrolls and/or their loot beams via the game settings interface.
There are the following levels of sealed clue scrolls: