- Use an Empty sack on a (searchable) bale of hay. Some hay bales can be found just East of the Draynor Village lodestone.
- Use the Hay sack on a Bronze spear to create Hay sack (with spear).
- Use a Watermelon on it to fully create your scarecrow.
- Plant it in aFlower patch to scare away birds.
Tips on obtaining the spear:
- Recommended: Killing Goblins in the Goblin Village is the best place to get them as a drop because they are a frequent drop.
- Killing Dagannoths. They are found underneath the Lighthouse (Horror from the Deep completion needed) and inside Waterbirth Island.
- Barbarian smithing to make a Bronze spear is the quickest and easiest way to obtain one if you have the ability to. Refer to the Barbarian Training guide for more help.
It is possible to store up to 5 Scarecrows with the Tool Leprechaun. A Spade (inventory or toolbelt) is necessary to remove from a patch. Choosing the "Clear" option to remove the Scarecrow will destroy it upon removal instead of placing it within your inventory.
Planting a Scarecrow in the patch between Falador and Port Sarim will complete one of the Medium Falador Achievements.
|Quantity Required||Materials Received||Base Junk Chance|
This Data was submitted by: Sw1ndla, Fireball0236, warjaek, generalm13, Alk12, and ChathMurrpau
Items Index Page - Back to Top