|Attributes||Armour||Life Bonus||Prayer Bonus|
|Styles||Class||Attack Style||Attack Speed|
|Location||Map (click to enlarge)|
Throne of Miscellania
Made by casting Level 5 Enchant spell on a Dragonstone ring; level 68 Magic required to enchant.
Tier 2 luck includes:
- Increased chance at receiving Gems while Mining.
- Increased chance at receiving Jewelled golden statuette, Jewelled diamond statuette, or Pharaoh's sceptre from Pyramid Plunder.
- Increased chance at receiving any of the Rogue outfit pieces from Flash Powder Factory.
- Increased chance at receiving better loot from opening shade chests in the catacombs during Shades Of Mort'ton.
- +1% chance for rarer clue specific rewards from Easy and Medium clue scrolls and +1% chance drop bonus.
- Increased chance to access the Rare Drop Table and receive improved rewards.
- 1% increased chance to get rare drops from a Crystal chest or Crystal triskelion keys.
- Increased chance of unique drops(not including pets) from the following Bosses:
- Giant Mole
- King Black Dragon
- Chaos Elemental
- God Wars Dungeon Generals
- Dagannoth kings
- Exiled Kalphite Queen
- Kalphite Queen
This ring affects the luck of the following Slayer Monsters (Slayer level 1-80):
For more information about luck, please see the Rare Drop Table Special Report.
|Quantity Required||Materials Received||Base Junk Chance|