|Attributes||Armour||Life Bonus||Prayer Bonus|
|Styles||Class||Attack Style||Attack Speed|
- Used on the Fountain of Heroes under the Heroes' Guild
- Used on the Tears of Seren (fountain) in Cadarn
- Used on a Geyser titan familiar
|Location||Map (click to enlarge)|
Throne of Miscellania
The Hand of Glory (Ring of Wealth) can be created using any of the Hands of glory, however, you must first create the Hand of Glory (Ring of Luck). See our Archaeology for more information on these Relics.
Tier 2 luck includes:
- Increased chance at receiving a Metamorphic geode, instead of an Igneous geode, while Mining.
- Increased chance at receiving Jewelled golden statuette, Jewelled diamond statuette, or Pharaoh's sceptre from Pyramid Plunder.
- Increased chance at receiving any of the Rogue outfit pieces from Flash Powder Factory.
- Increased chance at receiving better loot from opening shade chests in the catacombs during Shades Of Mort'ton.
- +1% chance for rarer clue specific rewards from Easy and Medium clue scrolls and +1% chance drop bonus.
- Increased chance to access the Rare Drop Table and receive improved rewards.
- 1% increased chance to get rare drops from a Crystal chest or Crystal triskelion keys.
- Increased chance of unique drops(not including pets) from the following Bosses:
- Giant Mole
- King Black Dragon
- Chaos Elemental
- God Wars Dungeon Generals
- Dagannoth kings
- Exiled Kalphite Queen
- Kalphite Queen
This ring affects the luck of the following Slayer Monsters (Slayer level 1-80):
For more information about luck, please see the Rare Drop Table Special Report.
|Quantity Required||Materials Received||Base Junk Chance|