Teleporting to Miscellania or the Grand Exchange in Varrock uses 1 charge for each teleport. The Ring of wealth can be recharged at the Fountain of Heroes beneath the Heroes' Guild or at the Tears of Seren in the Cadarn sector of Prifddinas.
Tier 2 luck includes:
- Increased chance at receiving Gems while Mining.
- Increased chance at receiving Jewelled golden statuette, Jewelled diamond statuette, or Pharaoh's sceptre from Pyramid Plunder.
- Increased chance at receiving any of the Rogue outfit pieces from Flash Powder Factory.
- Increased chance at receiving better loot from opening shade chests in the catacombs during Shades Of Mort'ton.
- +1% chance for rarer clue specific rewards from Easy and Medium clue scrolls and +1% chance drop bonus.
- Increased chance to access the Rare Drop Table and receive improved rewards.
- 1% increased chance to get rare drops from a Crystal chest or Crystal triskelion keys.
- Increased chance of unique drops(not including pets) from the following Bosses:
- Giant Mole
- King Black Dragon
- Chaos Elemental
- God Wars Dungeon Generals
- Dagannoth kings
- Exiled Kalphite Queen
- Kalphite Queen
This ring affects the luck of the following Slayer Monsters (Slayer level 1-80):
For more information about luck, please see the Rare Drop Table Special Report.
|Hydrix dragon||Lava strykewyrm||WildyWyrm|