- Musa Point (Karamja, on the fishing dock)
- Fishing Guild (level 68 Fishing required to enter; members only)
- Catherby (the shore East of the bank, members only)
- Piscatoris Fishing Colony (requires Swan Song; members only)
- Rellekka (members only)
- Wilderness (East part on the shore, level 36/37).
You will need 20 Raw swordfish to create a Divine swordfish bubble. This costs 70 Gleaming energy and yields 13 Divination experience.
At level 86 Cooking you will stop burning Swordfish, or 80 while wearing Cooking gauntlets.
Although Raw swordfish are sold at various fishing shops (Gerrant's, Roachey's, Charley's, and Fishmonger's shop for example), the base stock is always 0.
With an Agility level of 50 or higher, you have a chance of fishing 2 Raw swordfish in one go, but you only receive experience for one. While fishing there is also a (rare) chance of catching a Big swordfish, which can be stuffed by a Taxidermist and then used in your Skill Hall (requires 56 Construction).