You can deploy this dummy to gain experience that scales to your level in the Ranged
The Combat training dummies can be converted into other forms of combat dummies, at a rate of 3 to 2.
When placed, a combat dummy can be defeated 5 times at most. After each defeat you will receive experience scaled to your level and an extra bit of experience when it is fully destroyed. If attacking a dummy you did not place: you can only attack it up to 10% of its health, will only receive 10% of the potential experience gained for your level, and only gain the experience once the dummy is fully destroyed.
There are a handful of restrictions associated with combat dummies. These include:
- Area of attack abilities will not work
- Familiars are unable to attack
- Poison will not work
- Life draining attacks will not work
- Cannot be placed within a bank, the wilderness, and some minigames
- Dwarven multicannon will not work
- Augmented weapons and armor will not gain experience
- Dummies can not be placed adjacent to each other
- If the owner is not causing damage to the dummy, no one else can either
Deploy this to create an elite training dummy, on which to train your ranged skills.