- North of Ruins of Uzer
- This is the best location to mine as it can be easily reached by traveling with the Rug merchant (Shantay) to Uzer; there is also a bank at the Shantay Pass. For faster banking, one may use an Amulet of Glory (to Al Kharid) to teleport directly back to the pass.
- Beware of desert heat if you haven't completed Crocodile tears.
- Al Kharid resource dungeon
- This is the second best location to mine. One may use a Ring of duelling to bank at the Duel Arena, then run back to the mine.
- Requires: 75 Dungeoneering to access.
- Desert Mining Camp
- Requires: Completion of The Tourist Trap to enter.
- Level 35 Wilderness (Hobgoblin mine)
- Hitpoints: 1,300
- Hardness: 140
- XP Multiplier: 80
- Minimum pickaxe: Necronium pickaxe
- Geodes: Igneous and Metamorphic
This Data was submitted by: Fuzzyjoe162 and Chathmurrpau
Items Index Page - Back to Top