|Attributes||Armour||Life Bonus||Prayer Bonus|
|Styles||Class||Attack Style||Attack Speed|
- 1 Glorious bar
- 1 Leather
- 10 Masterwork rivets
- Use the Glorious bars on an anvil to create Masterwork plates
- Use Masterwork plates on an anvil to create Curved Masterwork plates
- Use Curved Masterwork plates on an anvil to create Untempered masterwork armour pieces
- Use Untempered masterwork armour pieces on an anvil to create Masterwork armour pieces
- Use Masterwork armour pieces and Leather on an anvil to create Lined masterwork armour piece
- Use 2 Lined masterwork armour piece on an anvil to create Unfinished masterwork gloves
- Use 20 Masterwork rivets on an anvil with the Unfinished masterwork gloves to create Unfinished riveted masterwork gloves
- Failing to use all of the Masterwork rivets will create a Partially riveted masterwork gloves
- Use the Unfinished riveted masterwork gloves on an anvil to create the Masterwork gloves
It is possible to trim your Masterwork armor piece either before wearing it or after repairing it once worn.
Be aware that Masterwork armor degrades to broken after 100,000 charges of combat and will need to be repaired. To repair something, you will need to bring both your damaged item and some Coins to any armor repair stand. Fully repairing this item will cost 202,000-400,000 Coins, depending on your Smithing level and where you choose to repair it.
Note that this piece of armor is NOT TRADEABLE once worn/degraded. You will either need to repair it or degrade it fully before you can sell it.
Disassembly:This item cannot be disassembled.
This Data was submitted by: ChathMurrpau
Items Index Page - Back to Top