|Attributes||Armour||Life Bonus||Prayer Bonus|
|Styles||Class||Attack Style||Attack Speed|
- when getting a new task, will guarantee that you get Gargoyles as your next assignment (once per day).
- use it to teleport to locations where these monsters can be found (twice per day).
- it will keep track of how many Gargoyles you have killed.
- grant bonus damage and Slayer experience when killing them.
- when not on task, you will still gain Slayer experience.
- every 10th kill within the limit, you will get double the normal loot.
- acts as a Face mask.
The bonus damage, experience, and double drops will stop after reaching 800 kills. The mask will also turn into a Helm of Grotesquery with the option to cosmetically return it to the mask form if desired.
If lost or destroyed, players can reclaim it from Diango or Ianto for 15,000 gold Coins. Progress is not lost if destroyed before kill limit has been reached.