|Attributes||Armour||Life Bonus||Prayer Bonus|
|Styles||Class||Attack Style||Attack Speed|
- when getting a new task, will guarantee that you get Crawling Hands as your next assignment (once per day).
- use it to teleport to locations where these monsters can be found (twice per day).
- it will keep track of how many Crawling Hands you have killed.
- grant bonus damage and Slayer experience when killing them.*
- when not on task, you will still gain Slayer experience.*
- double chance for the Crawling hand trophy to drop.
- every 10th kill within the limit, you will get double the normal loot.
- acts as a Face mask.
The bonus damage, experience, and double drops will stop after reaching 100 kills, however the double chance at the trophy will remain. The mask will also turn into a Helm of the Dead Hand with the option to cosmetically return it to the mask form if desired.
If lost or destroyed, players can reclaim it from Diango or Ianto. Progress is not lost if destroyed before kill limit has been reached.
*Note that for Free-to-play there is no slayer experience effect. This is due to the fact that Crawling hands require level 5 in Slayer to kill and Slayer experience is not gained over this level on free-to-play worlds.