|Attributes||Armour||Life Bonus||Prayer Bonus|
|Styles||Class||Attack Style||Attack Speed|
- when getting a new task, will guarantee that you get Kurasks as your next assignment (once per day).
- use it to teleport to locations where these monsters can be found (twice per day).
- it will keep track of how many Kurasks you have killed.
- double chance of a Kurask head to drop.
- emote - "Transform" which will play an emote of the player turning into a Kurask.
- acts as a Face mask.
Using the Change look option will change the helm cosmetically into the Mask of the Kura again; the bonuses do not return. Using a Spirit of Battle will reset the kill limit and get the bonuses again.
If lost or destroyed, players can reclaim it from Diango or Ianto for 15,000 gold Coins . Kill count progress is not lost if destroyed.