|Attributes||Armour||Life Bonus||Prayer Bonus|
|Styles||Class||Attack Style||Attack Speed|
- when getting a new task, will guarantee that you get Basilisks as your next assignment (once per day).
- use it to teleport to locations where these monsters can be found (twice per day).
- it will keep track of how many Basilisks you have killed.
- grant bonus damage and Slayer experience when killing them.
- when not on task, you will still gain Slayer experience.
- double chance for the Basilisk head to drop.
- every 10th kill within the limit, you will get double the normal loot.
- acts as a Face mask and Mirror shield.
- emote - "Transform" which will play an emote of the player turning into a Basilisk.
Using the Change look option will change the helm cosmetically into the Mask of Reflection again; the bonuses do not return. Using a Spirit of Battle will reset the kill limit and get the bonuses again.
If lost or destroyed, players can reclaim it from Diango or Ianto for 5,000 gold Coins. Kill count progress is not lost if destroyed.
This Data was submitted by: ChathMurrpau.
Items Index Page - Back to Top