|Attributes||Armour||Life Bonus||Prayer Bonus|
|Styles||Class||Attack Style||Attack Speed|
Players can switch between any of the shark outfit colors: Regular, Tiger, and Burnt. To do this, right-click the head piece, select the 'Recolour' option, and choose your desired color.
Players will receive the following benefits if they have all pieces of the Fury shark outfit equipped:
- Increase in the chance of catching fish by 7% while Fishing. This chance is further increased if the player has Call of the sea aura activated.
- Increase in chance of catching an extra fish by 10% while Fishing.
- Living rock creatures are no longer going to be aggressive towards the player.
- All fish that are caught will automatically get consumed, which means the player will not get the produce but the skill experience only. This option can be toggled.
- Additional bonuses of Fishing outfit pieces that are already owned by the player.
If lost or destroyed, this item can be reclaimed from Diango, Ianto, Adzibo, or from the retrieval system located within your bank interface.
Fishing sets include:
- Tiger Shark
- Burnt Shark
- Fury Shark
- Fishing Outfit