|Attributes||Armour||Life Bonus||Prayer Bonus|
|Styles||Class||Attack Style||Attack Speed|
This item is never lost on death even in the wilderness.
When wearing all five matching pieces of the Elder divination outfit the player gains the following benefits for training while skilling Divination:
- 7% chance to harvest 2 memories at once, giving twice as much experience and divine energy while harvesting energy.
- 7% chance to get 2 chronicle fragments at once when harvesting a chronicle fragment.
- 5% chance of getting 5 times the energy gain.
- Unlimited teleports to May Stormbrewer, or Guthix's Cave if the player has completed The World Wakes.
- 3 teleports to any wisp colony that the player has the quest of level requirements for (3 teleports per day resets on daily game reset).
- Players who own modified diviner's headwear can gain its benefits from a divination outfit head.
- A full divination outfit (all 5 pieces) will provide the same bonus experiece as the Diviner's outfit if any of the pieces are owned (these can be in the bank or POH while skilling and player will still get the experience). The experience amount will work in the same way as the Diviner's outfit.
Divination outfit pieces available:
Divination energy outfit
- Divination energy body
- Divination energy feet
- Divination energy hands
- Divination energy head
- Divination energy legs
Divination Chronicle outfit
- Divination chronicle body
- Divination chronicle feet
- Divination chronicle hands
- Divination chronicle head
- Divination chronicle legs
Divination memory outfit
- Divination memory body
- Divination memory feet
- Divination memory hands
- Divination memory head
- Divination memory legs
Elder divination outfit
- Elder divination body
- Elder divination feet
- Elder divination hands
- Elder divination head
- Elder divination legs