Must have completed the Elite tasks of the Achievement Diary: Desert
Given to you by the Clay Golem after completing the Elite tasks of the Achievement Diary: Desert
You can wear it to get extras in the Desert and surrounding areas.
See notes for full benefits.
At all times:
- 10% cheaper items at the pizazz store.
- A second Teak tree near Uzer.
- The cactus patch in Al-Kharid will be protected from disease and always provides double spines.
- Double charges on the Pharaoh's sceptre and the Sceptre of the gods.
- Reduced chance of Mummies and Scarabs spawning in Pyramid Plunder.
- Keris has a greater chance of scoring a vicious blow.
- Double water from cacti (for waterskins).
- Sparkly Dung Kalaphites drop double loot.
- Reduced failure rate at the Agility Pyramid.
- Unlimited teleports to Nardah.
- Goats have a chance to drop noted Desert goat horns.
- Opportunity to reroll Dominion chest rewards.
- Two Phoenix feathers stolen at once from the Desert Phoenix.
- 20% chance of making 4-dose super antifire potions.
- A new Red sandstone rock near Sophanem which holds 25 rocks.
- Boosted stats on the Ancient staff.
- A granite buyer at the Quarry.
- 1 Bag of lost items from any of the Rug Merchants
- Turn soda ash into molten glass by operating, usable 150 times a day.
- 40 noted Potato cacti from the Weird Old Man per day.
A heart-shaped amulet containing what looks like sand.