|Attributes||Armour||Life Bonus||Prayer Bonus|
|Styles||Class||Attack Style||Attack Speed|
- Trimmed masterwork helm
- Trimmed masterwork platebody
- Trimmed masterwork platelegs
- Trimmed masterwork gloves
- Trimmed masterwork boots
Custom-fit trimmed armor also has 2 special abilities.
- It should not degrade or lose a charge when completing a Slayer task, Soul Reaper task, or fighting within Elite Dungeons. As of January 14, 2019 there is still a glitch which causes you to occasionally take degrade damage.
- When wearing 3 or more pieces of the set, you will receive 30-50% of your damage (10% per piece) received over 6 seconds as typeless damage. This means that if you are wearing 3 pieces of the armor and are hit 1,000 total damage that you will receive 70% of that damage (700) on the hit and the remaining 30% (300) over the next 6 seconds.