|Attributes||Armour||Life Bonus||Prayer Bonus|
|Styles||Class||Attack Style||Attack Speed|
- All skills at maximum level; 120 Dungeoneering and Invention, 99 in all other skills.
- Completed all Quests.
- Completed all Tasks.
- Unlocked Spell: Bones to Peaches (Mage Training Arena).
- Unlocked Spell: Tune Bane Ore (Ritual of the Mahjarrat).
- Unlocked all 11 Livid Farm spells.
- Earn all Varrock Museum Kudos.
- Unlock all pieces of music.
- Completed Hopespear's Will miniquest.
- Completed The Lair of Tarn Razorlor miniquest.
- Completed Returning Clarence miniquest.
- Reached the end of the Stronghold of Player Safety.
- Reached the end of the Stronghold of Security.
- Completed the unabridged Fremennik Sagas.
- Hunt the Thalassus ten times after Deadlist Catch.
- Defeat the Queen Black Dragon and claim the First dragonkin journal.
- Assist Caus the chef and claim his reward after Carnillean Rising.
- Obtain a score of at least 1,111 in round of Big Chinchompa.
- Complete all of the Doric and Boric tasks after What's Mine is Yours.
- Earned "the Annihilator" title by killing all four nihil at once.
- Find all of the memoriam crystals on Freneskae.
- Unlocked Enhanced Yaktwee stick.
- Completed a Tuska Mask.
- Completed any of the following Ports stories: Hyu-Ji, Quin, Eastern Curiosities, or Guardians of the World.
- Completed the Reefwalker's Cape forgotten scroll.
- Completed Mahjarrat Memories miniquest.
- Find all of Bandos's Memories on Yu'Biusk.
- Earned "the Reaper" title by killing every boss at least once.
- Earned "of the Amlodd" title by speaking with Lord Amlodd while having a Light creatures special ability active.
- Earned "of the Cadarn" title by besting 1,000 of Cadarn's Elves in combat.
- Earned "of the Crwys" title by checking the health on an Elder tree.
- Earned "of the Hefin" title by completing 200 laps of the Hefin Agility Course.
- Earned "of the Iorwerth" title by completing eight Dark Beast tasks assigned by Morvran.
- Earned "of the Ithell" title by creating 100 Crystal flasks.
- Earned "of the Meilyr" title by harvesting 50 Harmony Moss.
- Earned "of the Trahaearn" title by Mining and Smithing 100 Corrupted ore.
- Find all memoriam crystals in Prifddinas.
- Help Lord Amlodd in cleansing 15 of each shadow core.
- Reconnect the Prifddinas Spirit tree with her brethren.
- Help Lady Ithell with crystal singing research.
- Find Lady Meilyr's lost potion recipes.
- Make and give Lady Meilyr a Super Melee Potion.
- Clear wave 20 on any difficulty in Rush of Blood.
- Clear wave 20 on platinum difficulty in Rush of Blood.
- Complete Morvran's Slayer challenge.
- Catch one of each impling for Daffyd.
- Find all journal eight pages on the Hefin Agility Course.
- Complete all of Tiny Zemouregal's Achievements in New Varrock during or after Dimension of Disater.
- Obtain all 15 Prawn Perks from your Aquarium.
- Find all thirteen vampyre plushies in Morytania for Lex.
- Completed the memorial for the Myreque and help Veliaf move on.
- Purchased all blueprints for the Invention Technology tree devices.
- Completed Flag Fall.
- Completed Head of the Family.
- Completed Spiritual Enlightenment.
- Completed Jed Hunter.
- Completed Eye for an Eye.
- Completed Harbinger of Doom.
- Completed Tuai Leit's Own.
- Completed Ghost's from the Past.
- Completed Damage Control.
- Completed Final Destination.
- Purchased the 'Waiko Grill', 'Whale's Maw Camp Fire', and 'Whale's Maw Deposit Box' from the Waiko Reward shop.
- Unlocked the first tier of 'Commodity Sell Per Day Increase' from the Waiko reward shop.
- Unlocked the first tier of 'Supplies Cap Increase' from the Waiko reward shop.
- Unlocked the first tier of 'Contracts Per Day Increase' from the Waiko reward shop.
- Unlocked the first tier of 'Supplies Cost Reduction' from the Waiko reward shop.
- Unlocked the first tier of 'Commodity Sell Price Increase' from the Waiko reward shop.
- Unlocked crystal tool siphon blueprint from the Waiko reward shop.
- Unlocked 'Arc journal teletabs' from the Waiko reward shop.
- Activated all Tortle Portals on The Islands That Once Were Turtles.
The cape has the arrow collecting ability of Ava's Alerter, the Ardougne cloak 4's ability to teleport the player to the East Ardougne monastery and farming patch, as well as the enhanced thieving abilities. It also is acts as a TokHaar-Kal for fighting Ice Strykewyrms. Like the Max cape, the colors of the Completionist cape can be customized by using the menu opened by right-clicking the cape. It will also unlock 'the Completionist' title the first time you wear it.
After completing a long list of requirements that practically amounts to finishing the game, the cape will become a Completionist cape (t).
Along with the Max cape and Completionist cape (t), this cape can be fed any of the normal Skillcapes in order to obtain their perks. Note that you can only have up to 3 perks on the cape at one time (removing a perk will not return the cape) and they are shared amongst the capes. Meaning that if you use the Cooking cape on this cape, both the Max cape and Completionist cape (t) will also obtain the perk, if you have one of them.
The available cape perks include:
|Agility cape||Gives a chance of double tickets from the Brimhaven Agility Arena. Stacks with the Karamja task set reward.|
|Attack cape||Gives a chance for degradable items not to degrade.|
|Constitution cape||Doubles life points regained over time.|
|Construction cape||Reduces the cost of creating planks.|
|Cooking cape||Prevents food from being burned.|
|Crafting cape||Thread is no longer needed when crafting.|
|Defence cape||Acts as a sign of life. Same cooldown.|
|Divination cape||Gives a chance of saving Divination materials.|
|Dungeoneering cape||Teleport to any available resource dungeon.|
|Farming cape||Gives a chance of instantly harvesting a patch.|
|Firemaking cape||Active to light a fire on the spot you're standing on.|
|Fishing cape||Gives a chance to get a double catch.|
|Fletching cape||Gives a chance of automatically stringing a bow when Fletching unstrung bows.|
|Herblore cape||Activate to clean all herbs in your inventory for no XP.|
|Hunter cape||Activate to give your Herblore Habitat vine plant the effects of its hunter potion.|
|Invention cape||Slows the drain of invention charge.|
|Magic cape||Activate to swap spellbooks at banks.|
|Mining cape||Gives an invisible +2 skill bonus.|
|Prayer cape||Imparts the same benefits as lit burners in a player-owned house.|
|Ranged cape||Acts as Ava's devices(Ava's accumulator, Ava's alerter, Ava's attractor).|
|Runecrafting cape||Activate to reveal the required rune for the Rune Goldberg Machine.|
|Slayer cape||Activate to teleport to any Slayer master in the game that you can access.|
|Smithing cape||Gives the same effect as the goldsmithing gauntlets.|
|Strength cape||Dismember lasts an additional 2 seconds.|
|Summoning cape||Gives a chance to save charms when infusing pouches.|
|Thieving cape||Lowers your stunned time when caught from 4.2 seconds to 3.|
|Woodcutting cape||Provides an increased chance at finding bird's nests and crystal geodes.|
|Quest point cape||Adds 30 seconds onto your Tears of Guthix time.|