|Attributes||Armour||Life Bonus||Prayer Bonus|
|Styles||Class||Attack Style||Attack Speed|
Experience from Agility course laps and Firemaking experience using pyre ships are increased by 10%, and there is a 10% chance to not exhaust the rock while Mining. One charge is used for each activation. If using the Hefin agility course during the Hefin hour, you will neither lose charges nor gain bonus exoerience. When the insignia runs out of charges, it will return to its uncharged form; It can be recharged using an Insignia recharge.
Tier 3 luck includes:
- Increased chance at receiving Gems while Mining.
- Increased chance at receiving Jewelled golden statuette, Jewelled diamond statuette, or Pharaoh's sceptre from Pyramid Plunder.
- Increased chance at receiving any of the Rogue outfit pieces from Flash Powder Factory.
- Increased chance at receiving better loot from opening shade chests in the catacombs during Shades Of Mort'ton.
- Increased chance of rare drops (including Seren symbols) from pickpocketing in Prifddinas.
- Increased chance of Black Ibis outfit and Sceptre of the Gods from Pyramid Plunder.
- Improved loot from Kingly implings.
- Improved Menaphite gift offerings from Shifting Tombs.
- +1% chance for rarer clue specific rewards from Easy, Medium, and Hard clue scrolls and +1% chance drop bonus.
- Increased chance to access the Rare Drop Table and receive improved rewards.
- 2% increased chance to get rare drops from a Crystal chest or Crystal triskelion keys.
- Increased chance of unique drops(not including pets) from the following Bosses:
- Giant Mole
- King Black Dragon
- Chaos Elemental
- God Wars Dungeon Generals
- God Wars Dungeon 2 Generals
- Dagannoth kings
- Exiled Kalphite Queen
- Kalphite Queen
- Corporeal Beast
- Kalphite King
- Queen Black Dragon
This ring affects the luck of the all Slayer Monsters.
For more information about luck, please see the Rare Drop Table Special Report.