Additionally cabbages can be obtained from the following respawn locations:
- North of Lumbridge (East of the windmill, many spawns)
- South of Falador (just South of the Farming patches, many spawns)
- Ardougne (East) (next to Edmond, 5 spawns)
- Rimmington (15 spawns)
- The Monastery near Edgeville (12 spawns)
- Tabletop in Al Kharid palace (1 spawn)
- Lumbridge Castle basement (1 spawn)
- Sinclair Mansion garden (4 spawns)
- Rellekka garden (directly East of Sigli the Huntsman, 6 spawns)
For members: if one wants to pick cabbages from one of these locations, it is recommended to bring 18 Empty sacks (and have 10 free inventory slots) for efficiency. Pick 10 cabbages, then click on an empty sack to obtain cabbages (10). Repeat this process untill all the sacks (and your inventory) are full. The cabbage fields South of Falador or North of Lumbridge provide enough respawns to pick cabbages without having to wait. With this method you can obtain 190 cabbages per run, or even more with a Beast of Burden.
The Tool leprechaun just North of the Falador cabbage field location does not allow you to note cabbages, he claims the whole farm stinks of them and that you should exchange them somewhere else.
If one wants to kill monsters to obtain cabbages instead, Tortoise can be a nice profitable target (assuming you have the appropriate combat level). They can drop between 16 and 101 noted cabbages at a time (roughly 1 in 15 kills), as well as pricely items like Tortoise shells. Having a self healing ability (such as Guthan's set effect or that of the Saradomin Godsword) along with Magic notepaper will allow you to stay for an extended period of time and retain valuable items.