|Attributes||Armour||Life Bonus||Prayer Bonus|
|Styles||Class||Attack Style||Attack Speed|
1,000 Armour spikes can be used with 1 Concentrated alloy bar to create 1,000 Armour spikes (alloy).
They deal damage equal to the players Smithing level. It requires 90 Smithing to make so usually deals between 90-99 damage (can be boosted by Advanced pulse cores to level 106). Each time damage is dealt 1 spike is consumed.
Equipping a shield doubles the damage (180-198 Damage) and equipping a defender increases the damage by 50% (135-148.5 Damage).
For the armor spikes to work the following requirements must be met:
- Melee Body and leg armor are worn.
- Located in inventory or ammo slot.
- Only melee weapons can be equipped
- An enemy has attacked the player using any combat style.
- The enemy is located in a game tile directly adjacent (next to) the player. There must not be any space in between the player or enemy. Melee halberd style that have a damage distance of 2, such as Noxious scythe, will not work. Enemies that attack using Melee damage from any range will be hurt by them such as Araxxor.
This Data was submitted by: Hail4Gaming and Ksb Single
Items Index Page - Back to Top