|Attributes||Armour||Life Bonus||Prayer Bonus|
|Styles||Class||Attack Style||Attack Speed|
1,000 Armour spikes can be used with 1 Concentrated alloy bar to create 1,000 Armour spikes (alloy).
They deal damage equal to the players Smithing level. It requires 90 Smithing to make so usually deals between 90-99 damage (can be boosted by Advanced pulse cores to level 106). Each time damage is dealt 1 spike is consumed.
Equipping a shield doubles the damage (180-198 Damage) and equipping a defender increases the damage by 50% (135-148.5 Damage).
For the armor spikes to work the following requirements must be met:
- Melee Body and leg armor are worn.
- Located in inventory or ammo slot.
- Only melee weapons can be equipped
- An enemy has attacked the player using any combat style.
- The enemy is located in a game tile directly adjacent (next to) the player. There must not be any space in between the player or enemy. Melee halberd style that have a damage distance of 2, such as Noxious scythe, will not work. Enemies that attack using Melee damage from any range will be hurt by them such as Araxxor.