|Attributes||Armour||Life Bonus||Prayer Bonus|
|Styles||Class||Attack Style||Attack Speed|
- All skills at maximum (120 Dungeoneering and 99 in all other skills).
- All quests completed.
- All tasks completed.
- All spells unlocked from Livid Farm.
- Bones to Peaches spell unlocked from the Mage Training Arena.
- Scroll of renewal purchased from the Dungeoneering Rewards trader.
- All Museum Kudos earned.
- Completed the Mage of Zamorak miniquest and unlocked the Abyss.
- Unlocked all Music tracks.
- Completed the Curse of Zaros miniquest.
- Completed the Hopespear's Will miniquest and laid the Goblin High Priests to rest.
- Completed the TzHaar Fight Kiln.
- Completed The Lair of Tarn Razolor miniquest and obtained Tarn's diary.
- Completed the Wizard Burial miniquest and laid Clarence to rest.
- Reached the end of the Stronghold of Player Safety.
- Reached the end of the Stronghold of Security.
- 100% completed all 5 Fremennik Sagas.
- Hunted the Thalassus 10 times after Deadliest Catch.
- Killed the Queen Black Dragon and obtained the First dragonkin journal.
- Claimed a reward from Claus the chef for doing him a favor after completing Carnillean Rising.
- Must have scored at least 1,111 in a session of Big Chinchompa.
- Completed all mining and smithing tasks after What's Mine is Yours.
- Unlocked the Enhanced yaktwee stick by catching 1,000 charm sprites.
The cape has the arrow collecting ability of Ava's Alerter, the Ardougne cloak 4's ability to teleport the player to the East Ardougne monastery and farming patch, as well as the enhanced thieving abilities. It also is acts as a TokHaar-Kal for fighting Ice Strykewyrms. Like the Max cape, the colors of the Completionist cape can be customized by using the menu opened by right-clicking the cape.
This is one of the few capes to possess a smoke particle trail.
After completing a long list of requirements that practically amounts to finishing the game, the cape will become trimmed and the white part of the design on the back, smoke trail and dragon in the emote will turn gold. For the full list of trim requirements, see here.
Trimmed: We'd pat you on the back, but this cape would get in the way.