|Attributes||Armour||Life Bonus||Prayer Bonus|
|Styles||Class||Attack Style||Attack Speed|
- All skills at maximum (120 Dungeoneering and 99 in all other skills).
- All quests completed.
- All tasks completed.
- All spells unlocked from Livid Farm.
- Bones to Peaches spell unlocked from the Mage Training Arena.
- Unlocked the Tune Bane Ore spell from a scroll in Ritual of the Mahjarrat.
- Scroll of renewal purchased from the Dungeoneering Rewards trader.
- All Museum Kudos earned.
- Completed the Mage of Zamorak miniquest and unlocked the Abyss.
- Unlocked all Music tracks.
- Completed the Curse of Zaros miniquest.
- Completed the Hopespear's Will miniquest and laid the Goblin High Priests to rest.
- Completed the TzHaar Fight Kiln.
- Completed The Lair of Tarn Razolor miniquest and obtained Tarn's diary.
- Completed the Wizard Burial miniquest and aid Clarence to rest.
- Completed the Mahjarrat Memories miniquest.
- Reached the end of the Stronghold of Player Safety.
- Reached the end of the Stronghold of Security.
- 100% completed all 5 Fremennik Sagas.
- Hunted the Thalassus 10 times after Deadliest Catch.
- Killed the Queen Black Dragon and obtained the First dragonkin journal.
- Claimed a reward from Claus the chef for doing him a favor after completing Carnillean Rising.
- Must have scored at least 1,111 in a session of Big Chinchompa.
- Completed all mining and smithing tasks after What's Mine is Yours.
- Completed the Player-Owned Port tutorial.
- Unlocked the Enhanced yaktwee stick by catching 1,000 charm sprites.
- Completed a Tuska mask.
- Complete the Hyu-Ji, Quin or Eastern Curiosities storylines from your Player-Owned Port.
- Find all the pieces of the Reefwalker's Cape forgotten scroll.
- Find all Zaros and Seren memoriam crystals on Freneskae during or after Fate of the Gods.
- Obtained 'the Annihilator' title by defeating all four Nihil at once during or after Fate of the Gods.
- Find all of Bandos's memories on Yu'Biusk.
- Defeated every boss in the game to earn 'the Reaper' title.
- Unlocked the 'of the Iorwerth' title by completing 8 Dark beast tasks for Morvran.
- Unlocked the 'of the Cadarn' title by killing a combined total of 1,000 Cadarn magus and rangers.
- Unlocked the 'of the Trahaearn' title by mining and smelting 100 Corrupted ore.
- Unlocked the 'of the Crwys' title by growing and checking the health of an Elder tree.
- Found all Memoriam crystals in Prifddinas.
- Must have re-connectd the Spirit Tree in Prifddinas with her brethren by growing a Spirit tree in all three patches.
- Must have re-built the Statue of Rhiannon in the Tower of Voices at least once.
- Must perform well enough in Rush of Blood to impress Morvran.
- Unlocked the 'Slayer Master' title by completing 20 waves in the Platinum Rush of Blood in under 10 minutes.
- Unlocked the 'the Famous' title by completing Morvran's Slayer Challenge.
- Must have collected 15 Truthful, Blissful and Manifest shadow cores and claimed a Divination experience lamp from Lord Amlodd.
- Must have given Lady Ithell a crystal ward, staff, wand and orb and claimed the Magic experience lamp from her.
- Must have found the Super melee potion recipe while Dungeoneering, bought it from Lady Meilyr, made the potion and given it to her in return for a Melee experience lamp.
- Must have caught at least one of each type of impling (16 in all) for Daffyd in Prifddinas.
- Must have unlocked and bought all potion recipes from Lady Meilyr.
- Unlocked the 'of the Amlodd' title by talking to Lord Amlodd after using a Light creature familiar's special move.
- Unlocked the 'of the Hefin' title by completing 200 laps of the Hefin Agility Course.
- Unlocked the 'of the Meilyr' title by growing and harvesting 50 Harmony moss.
- Must have found all eight journal pages from the Hefin Agility Course.
The cape has the arrow collecting ability of Ava's Alerter, the Ardougne cloak 4's ability to teleport the player to the East Ardougne monastery and farming patch, as well as the enhanced thieving abilities. It also is acts as a TokHaar-Kal for fighting Ice Strykewyrms. Like the Max cape, the colors of the Completionist cape can be customized by using the menu opened by right-clicking the cape. It will also unlock 'the Completionist' title the first time you wear it.
After completing a long list of requirements that practically amounts to finishing the game, the cape will become a Completionist cape (t).