- Talk to the girl Mabel north east of Draynor Village. After you accept the quest she will tell you that she lost her precious ring, which she left upstairs in the barn.
- Go upstairs, and you will notice that there are some Hay bales blocking your way. Push to first bale to the west twice. The first time, your character will say it will be possible to push two at once, but it won't be able to push three bales at once. After pushing the first bale to the west, then push the bales directly south of it. Push them down a second time, then push one of the bales to the east down. Push the bale on your west to the west once, then push the two bales south of you two times. Now you will be able to grab the ring.
- After you grab the ring, your screen will start shaking, and you will get a message that there were some explosions outside. Head back downstairs to find that a woman named Zenevivia has scared Mabel who is now hiding in a sack. Talk to Zenevivia and she will steal the ring from you. She will then task you with collecting a twig from one of the hay bales nearby. Search them until you find the twig.
- Zenevivia will take the twig and challenge you and the Wise Old Man to a challenge to see who is the greatest adventurer in Runescape. Head to Draynor Village and talk to the Wise Old Man at his house. He will tell you of his love for Zenevivia and will daydream of the times he spent with her. A hilarious cutscene will occur. The Wise Old Man tells you that Zenevivia stole his house in Rimmington, and that she is probably hiding there. He will ask you to meet him outside when you're ready to travel to the Rimmington House Portal.
- Make your way to the Rimmington House Portal and watch the Wise Old Man attempt to enter it. He will fail and tell you that Zenevivia disabled the teleporter, and that you will need to find another way in. He suggests you bring a Chisel and meet him at Anja and Hengal's house in Rimmington.
- Go to the house to the south-east when you are ready and speak to him. He will ask you to re-program the teletab to allow you access into the house. He will give you 100 tabs, which you must use sparingly.
- Open the first Tab and attempt to connect the Bottom Node to the Top Node using the different tiles. The blank spots are dead zones and nothing can travel through this point. The following images show what the puzzle looks like when it is completed:
Note: Be sure that you have all of the necessary items to complete the quest and plenty of food before proceeding with the next step.
Once you have finished the puzzle, break the tab and you will both be teleported into the house. If you wish to leave the house and come back, you will have to use a Chisel on one of the provided tabs and break them next to the Wise Old Man in Rimmington. The Wise Old Man will realize that his house has been redecorated and the safety measures removed.
WARNING: If you die within the house, you WILL loose all your items! Your grave marker will, however, appear outside of the Rimmington House Portal.
- The Wise Old Man will tell you to check the Dungeon as this is where she will most likely be hiding. Enter the Dungeon and you will discover that it is booby trapped. Speak to the Wise Old Man and he will suggest you get 1 Clockwork Mechanism, 1 Mithril Bar, and 2 Oak Planks to bypass the trap.
- Talk to the Wise Old Man inside the house once you have the items. He will tell you to sit down at the Clockmaker's bench and make a Dummy. The Dummy will then become enchanted and you must place this into the Dungeon.
- You must make the Dummy walk through every room and attempt to activate as many traps as possible. The simplest way to do this is to just focus on a direct route and then follow this route again when you enter yourself. Once you make it to the other side, you can choose to either teleport the Dummy back or walk it back manually and disable more traps if you wish.
- Once again, make sure that you have all of the gear needed for the final fight and plenty of food before re-entering the dungeon. Once you are ready, go down and kill every single monster inside with the Wise Old Man's aid. Try to avoid varying from your original path set by the Dummy. If you set off a trap you will take MAJOR damage. After you have defeated all the monsters, speak to the Wise Old Man, who will tell you he still has feelings for Zenevivia. Tell him you must face her to find out how she feels and climb up the stairs.
- Once you are prepared, speak to Zenevivia (level 136) to start the fight scene. Since she uses magic, it is advised to turn on the Protect from Magic prayer and keep it on throughout the fight. She will initially just attack you with blood based ancient magicks for a few moments before she will teleport onto one of the four pedestals in the room. While on the pedestal, she will activate anti-magic and anti-range prayers and create fires on the floor. These fires hit constant 30's and will appear under you every 1-2 seconds; therefore you have to constantly move to avoid the damage. She will swap between standing on the pedestal and on the ground every 20-30 seconds. As her health gets lower, the fires she creates will get bigger.
If you try to attack her from the squares next to the pedestal, she will kick you away, which briefly stuns you. When she first goes onto the pedestal, it is recommended to initially attack with one ranged attack so that she switches her prayer to Ranged Protection. This will allow the Wise Old Man to attack her with his Magic attacks. Once her prayer has switched, you can use your melee weapon. A halberd is a recommended weapon, as it will prevent her from kicking you back. It is highly recommended to use the Kick ability in the Strength ability book to kick her off the pedestal. This will make the fight a lot easier because she will not be able use that pedestal anymore. When she is on the ground, she will not use prayer and you may attack as normal.
- After a short cut scene you will arrive back at the Wise Old Man's house in Draynor Village. Zenevivia will be with him. Ask him about his latest plan and he will tell you to watch their robbery of the Wizards' Tower through his telescope upstairs. After watching the robbery, leave the room, then speak to the Wise Old Man and ask him for your reward.
Note: You can also return Mabel her ring in return for a 10k experience lamp for any skill that is over level 60. Furthermore, you can help the guard out of the tree next to Draynor Village bank by cutting it down with a hatchet for an additional 5k Coins.
Congratulations, Quest Complete!
After you have completed the quest if you go and speak to Runvastr in Keldagrim and ask him about being a miner he'll give you a Miner's Diary. Take the diary to the Wise Old Man and he'll teach you how to modify your house teletabs into Trollheim tablets.
This Quest Guide was written by Greendonkey and Heavens_Vibe. Thanks to Jasper, Norway007, DarkBlitz, Ralkal, Motion Man, and Jabun21 for corrections.
This Quest Guide was entered into the database on Tue, Jul 06, 2010, at 03:33:56 PM by Motion_Man, and it was last updated on Fri, Jan 17, 2014, at 12:10:00 AM by Amoa.
If you see this guide on any other site, please report it to us so we can take legal action against anyone found stealing our content. This guide is copyrighted by RuneHQ, and its use on other sites is expressly forbidden. Do not ask if you can use our guides or images, the answer is and always will be NO!