Bow (Any bow that does not contain its own ammo.
Arrows ( Broad and Dark arrows will not work).
Crossing the path:
- Enter the pass through the cave entrance at West Ardougne.
- Speak to Koftik to obtain a "damp cloth". Use the cloth on an arrow to create a fire arrow. Use this arrow on the fire, and go to the little chamber north.
- Fire the arrow at the guide rope to cross the bridge.
- Venture to the chamber to the north to pick up a plank.
- Continue going south, then east, and use a rope on an old spike on the ground on your side next to the north gap.
- Continue following the path through two rockslide obstacles. You will come to a grid of spike traps. For each person the path to cross these is different.
- Once you are past the spike traps pull the lever and the portcullis will rise up.
- Continue going west, and as you run past the wall traps, you might take some damage. If you have a good thieving level you can try to disable them by searching the odd markings on the wall.
- Climb down the well then go west to the cages. Enter the south-east cage and dig up the heap of mud. This will take you to the back of the cage. Follow the path and click on 'Cross Ledge'
- The next area presents you with a few choices on how to proceed. You may either picklock the door by following the southward path (if you have 50 Thieving - once past the door, make sure you don't step on the bubbles, or you'll have to start back at the beginning. Or you may cross the bridges.
- No matter which way you went follow the path to the south and enter the obstacle pipe. Go past the unicorn cage and pass through a tunnel on the north side of the cave.
- Follow the cave until you pass the zombies and see paladins. Use the earlier found plank on either one of the "flat rock" traps to get past.
- Going forward still will lead you to a door that leads to a cavern with a set of bridges. You will need to cross the bridges to reach Iban's temple in the middle of this large area.
- Once inside Ibans temple you are able to talk to Koftik to receive a "stew" and two pieces of bread to heal you. Enter into the Well of Voyage and continue on the short pathway to enter the Elven Lands.
This Map was written by GreatGecko.. Thanks to Alfawarlord and DRAVAN. for corrections.
This Map was entered into the database on Thu, Dec 16, 2010, at 05:44:20 PM by Alfawarlord, and it was last updated on Thu, Apr 09, 2015, at 11:02:38 PM by DRAVAN.
If you see this guide on any other site, please report it to us so we can take legal action against anyone found stealing our content. This guide is copyrighted by RuneHQ, and its use on other sites is expressly forbidden. Do not ask if you can use our guides or images, the answer is and always will be NO!