Sign in to follow this  
Shaleclaw

Mafia 6--In the Wild, Wild West! [Outlaws Win]

I agreed with Anthony, once Claudia all but role-claimed we knew she would concentrate mainly on Sliver. At that point we knew if we kept our heads we had things nearly wrapped up. Unfortunate for us that Rose made herself look suspicious or we'd have had things finished up earlier. :P

WildThing.jpg
Story time needs to happen, I just need to find a day and time that work. :(

And, I would host, but I'm not that great at story telling >.<

Hey, being a good storyteller isn't a requirement for hosting! ;)

Stories are just for adding flavor. Some people just give the "bare bones" of what happened in their mod posts like what I did when I posted what happened each night.

You didn't protect me on night 3! D:

Hope I'm not mafia next time. ;P

I did protect you on the night I died, wasted the protection :P. And I'll never trust you in any game again :D, jk. I still blame it in role confusion, for me atleast :)

Awards

I agreed with Anthony, once Claudia all but role-claimed we knew she would concentrate mainly on Sliver. At that point we knew if we kept our heads we had things nearly wrapped up. Unfortunate for us that Rose made herself look suspicious or we'd have had things finished up earlier. :P

If Shale hadn't given ya'll extra time to unvote Varunky, we would have finished even sooner. ;o

I did protect you on the night I died, wasted the protection :P. And I'll never trust you in any game again :D, jk. I still blame it in role confusion, for me atleast :)

Oh I misread Shale's post. I didn't read to the part where you protected me after gun-checking Capudie.

Oh I misread Shale's post. I didn't read to the part where you protected me after gun-checking Sliver.

I think you misread more than that, Ant. He gunchecked CapuDie, not Sliver! ;)

By the way guys, in case you didn't know, there is a Mafia Wiki out there. Of course, each mod sets up the game slightly differently, but it does give a general idea of what the roles usually are like and how they work.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Main_Page

Edited by Shaleclaw

Yes, yes... I realized that as soon as I walked into the kitchen... We can edit posts now right?

Of course. We already know you're Mafia scum, so you have nothing left to hide! ;)

Ain't that the truth!

Well, McSwindler, it looks like you're the only one wanting to give it a shot, though I thought Senug (might been someone else) said he'd be interested last game. Like Shale said, a barebones game like Matt did is fine, but thinking up the stories isn't that hard and they don't have to be as long as Shales.

Awards

Amazing game :o

I would've never thought the gunslinger was mafia.

I did also have an outlawy feeling about kittyhawk, but after she was gunslinged and turned out to be a townie (or so we thought)...

Very nicely played :D

Can't wait for the next game!! :)

CapuDie.pngCapuDie.png

Yay we win. Well played guys :D

I was watching all game through even though I died. Ant and Kitty you two done real good :D

I think I have a general idea on how to host now, might host unless someone else does? :D

user1-light.png

Whoever makes the sign-up first wins, so go for it.

WildThing.jpg

I think I have a general idea on how to host now, might host unless someone else does? :D

It's easy to do, don't know how Shale did it, but I just used a spreadsheet and had a column for each day and who voted on who for that day. Used a random number generator to assign roles.

Awards

Well I usually come to the forums on my iphone, so I'll probably have to use the notes feature to make notes on votes and whatnot :D

Edited by senug

user1-light.png

I'll tell you, a tiny bit of experimentation isn't going to hurt us much. If you do mess up, be sure we will probably not hesitate much before letting you know. :D

WildThing.jpg

So I see Anthuny implicating Joey is what helped end the game. Good show (although I'm rather sore about it).

Varunky.pngVarunky.png
Proud owner of 10year Vet. cape.
Saved by grace through faith - Eph 2:8-10

It's easy to do, don't know how Shale did it, but I just used a spreadsheet and had a column for each day and who voted on who for that day. Used a random number generator to assign roles.

Yep, that's what I did too. If anything, the hardest part was keeping the game balanced since I had a few extra power roles. ;)

Heh, good game! I should've known that people were paying attention to my curiosity (which I agree was overboard), so that was an oversight on my part. Surprised nobody whacked me sooner.

Although, slight middle finger to the people who thought I was Mafia, because I was trying to stay on the down-low to protect people.

Ah well. :D Glad I joined in!

Sweetheart.png

Yep, that's what I did too. If anything, the hardest part was keeping the game balanced since I had a few extra power roles. ;)

And you still failed by confusing everyone with the gun slinger role! :D.

Slight middle finger to the people who thought I was Mafia

Haha

Awards