Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkPyroNinja

Cards Against Humanity July Event!

3 posts in this topic

Cards Against Humanity!

cah27may17.png

After a brief hiatus for the month of June, the Chat Mod team is back to have some crazy times with our community.

Cards Against Humanity, a wacky game filled with all sorts of dirty, confusing, and most importantly horrific! cards. Battle against each other for the most amount of points, while causing laughter to those around you. Warning, though, because this game isn't always what you think it could be!

This event will be on Saturday the 22nd of July, hosted by my fellow Chat staff! We shall hopefully all be there to play alongside you all.
Voice optional, although would make the event TEN times better.

Date of Event: Saturday 22th July
When: Here
Where: Discord Events channel

We hope to see you there!

RuneHQ Chat Mods Team

1 person likes this

Rdranger2020.pngDarkpyrowiz.png
Main Account                                   IronMan Account

Spoiler

signaturece.png

I, DarkPyroNinja, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

Reminder: This starts in approximately 34 hours!

Spoiler

signaturece.png

I, DarkPyroNinja, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

One hour until we start!

Spoiler

signaturece.png