Sign in to follow this  
Nick

This is why I'm still here

As corny, cliche, or overly selfless as it may sound.. this following screenshot depicts a sample of reasons why I to this day continue to be kind towards others and enjoy seeing these acts of kindness, gratitude and happiness (on both ends) paid forward.

Before you see the screenshot I feel I need to briefly share a quick backstory prior to this PM I was sent; which is me once again AFKing another skill as I quietly watch Netflix alone tonight, no friends on my friends list with very few interactions as of late. So as you can imagine, this has made my night.

MWvccZi.jpg

I'm curious as to what you have done for others, what others have done for you and if you can still get in touch with these people.. thank them for what they've done for you.

• Like 1

Awards

I cant remember helping anyone. I always played for myself and only myself. Helping people only to get scammed thats how i figure it

Unless me donating 100M gold to RHQ Comps counts

Edited by Lots a LOUD

Lots+a+LOUD.png

I have done my fair share of random helping over the years.  Though not as often these days purely due to seeing alot less lower lvl players because i spend alot of my time in Priff.  However, recently when doing herblore on a well someone using a brazier nearby was burning maples at like 92 or 93 fm and he couldn't believe the rest of us burn magics because of how expensive they are.  Well I have like 15k of them in the bank from rax/PVM so I gave him 2k and he was beyond happy.  I hope he actually used them and didn't sell them.... haha.

Done a lot of trading random low lvls and giving them a mil as well.  Just for fun.  

Awards

Hello, this topic has been locked. There are many possible reasons for this...

• the question you are asking has been answered,
  • you may have posted in the wrong forum,
  • the topic could be degenerating into/has already started a flame war,
  • the posts were straying too far from the original topic.

Your topic may have also expired. This means that no one has posted on it for a while, and it would be better to start a new topic to keep the conversation fresh.

This list of reasons that your topic may have been closed is given instead of a specific reason because moderators have the option to close multiple topics at once, with this standard reply added to the topic. This is much faster than closing multiple topics manually, and gives us more time for our other work.

If you have any further questions as to why this topic was closed, let me encourage you to check the FAQs, and to PM me if you do not find the answer there.

Have a nice RuneHQ day. :D

RSN: Uncle Si | Clan: Carnival | Forum Rules

Any questions? PM me!

user1-dark.png

frp5ZyV.png

Awards