Double_D_Edd

New to RuneHQ? Introduce yourself in this topic!

Guest Blaizicus

Blaize :D (Yeah Blaize is my real name, and I'm a guy) :D

From Jolly old rainland.

Just here to make friends and have fun, so If anyone wants to add me and talk on RS, feel free, I'm usually very friendly! (Unless I just woke up ;) )

(Blaizicus On RS)

Hope too speak to you all soon and find out more about you :D

Hey,

The name is Shadowgrin (or Bavo), I'm 20 years, live in Belgium.

I'm studying computer sciences, and am currently in the 2nd year bachelor.

My hobbies are swimming, hiking, gaming and going out (I'm in a student club)

I used to play RS a while ago (a long, long time ago, like at least five years) and have recently started playing again.

I created a new character (Shadowgrin) because I felt to much out of sync with my old one (Azuiwxn)

I quit rs due to being hacked and finding myself in random places with an empty inventory.

If there's anything else, just ask. I don't bite (much)

Signing off,

Shadowgrin

I, Shadowgrin, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any dealers, shady or otherwise. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. When I see a bot I will not remain in the shadow, but grin and use the report button. I will be part of the solution.

Ut vivat, crescat floreatque Shadowgrin et RuneHQ

Hello all who took the time and say "hey someone new, let me read and see if he has anything interesting to say". My Runescape and name on here is xValorSorax, but really you can just call me David, it's preferred anyways. I just re-got back into Runescape, not to give you a Sob story or anything to feel bad about but the reason I left Runescape is that I decided to take a break from Runescape, was gone for 4 months and came back to find my bank completely empty except for my hell cat and useless quest items that obviously has no value to a hacker (lol), don't know how it happened, ive never been hacked before and im usually quite good with computer security, but either way it happened and before i knew it 85M+ was gone, just like that. So feeling angry about the situation I decided to just call it quits, i barely played anyways. Just recently my friends asked me to come back, and they offered me a little money and other things if i said yes to coming back, so here i am (yay peer pressure). So, excuse me if I ask a lot of dumb, nooby questions, i've been away from Runescape for quite sometime, so many new things and graphics, kinda has my head spinning a bit, lol. I'm 21 years old, I live in the good ol' USA. I love sports; American Football, Basketball, Baseball, College sports, and hockey are the mains on my list of sports. I am a Philadelphia Eagles fan for football, for basketball i am a Miami Heat fan (before LeBron and Bosh came to Miami, dont care if you believe me or not lol), baseball: Philadelphia Phillies, Hockey: Philadelphia Flyers and my favorite College is the University of North Carolina. I love video games as my name suggests, it's from Kingdom Hearts, a game I have an unhealthy obsession with. I play a wide range of other video games as well. Anyways before I get to ranting, I just wanted to make sure I said hi, im constantly working so I don't have much down time and usually forget to do simple things such as this, if you need to know anything else about me feel free to message me. :sweat:

Also, I could use a good signature so if any signature makers wouldn't mind helping me out, please let me know :)

Cheers :thumbsup:

Edited by xValorSorax

d75b2280.png

Thanks to Buck for the awesome sig!

XValorJeicex.png

Welcome to runehq :). I can relate to your pain...though not just my items were taken but my entire account *sigh*

Awards

Thanks for the welcome. and im sorry to hear that, hackers are a pain. I fully understand, I guess i got lucky in the sense that my account was still available to me.

d75b2280.png

Thanks to Buck for the awesome sig!

XValorJeicex.png

Welcome to the forums David...if there's anything you need, feel free to ask! :D

9c314bbe.png

Thanks for the awesome signature Buck! :D

I, Greg, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

Awards

Hello name is Jacob but I go by a variation of Admiral Bunny online. Been in the navy for a little over three years. Originally from Kansas but live in VA right now. Played RS for many years but I have a bad habit of making new accounts so once again I have a new account lol. Been to Runehq before but it has been years since I last came hear. I also play XBL which GT is Admiral Bunny so feel free to add me. Good to be hear again.

Awards

Welcome back Jacob! :D

9c314bbe.png

Thanks for the awesome signature Buck! :D

I, Greg, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

Awards

Hello name is Jacob but I go by a variation of Admiral Bunny online. Been in the navy for a little over three years. Originally from Kansas but live in VA right now. Played RS for many years but I have a bad habit of making new accounts so once again I have a new account lol. Been to Runehq before but it has been years since I last came hear. I also play XBL which GT is Admiral Bunny so feel free to add me. Good to be hear again.

Welcome back, Jacob!

x%20Symbolic%20x.png

Awards

Guest Lunacy

Hi! I am new here. My name is Cory, I am 20 and have been playing RuneScape since 2005. In my spare time I do a little bit of web design to make a bit of extra money. My main source of income is working for 2 Men And A Truck. I hope to fall right in with the community!

Hi! I am new here. My name is Cory, I am 20 and have been playing RuneScape since 2005. In my spare time I do a little bit of web design to make a bit of extra money. My main source of income is working for 2 Men And A Truck. I hope to fall right in with the community!

Welcome to the community, Cory!

x%20Symbolic%20x.png

Awards

Hello!

My name is Kate, Meow, or whatever you want to call me. I am new to RuneHQ, and have been browsing around this lovely site for a few days. It's wonderful. :) I'm 20, speak French and English, and am a nerd. :yes:

Nice to meet everyone! :D

BsRw8Qs.jpg?1?4644GM2NxkM.jpg?1?2948

Hello!

My name is Kate, Meow, or whatever you want to call me. I am new to RuneHQ, and have been browsing around this lovely site for a few days. It's wonderful. :) I'm 20, speak French and English, and am a nerd. :yes:

Nice to meet everyone! :D

Forgot to mention that you look like Adele. :D

* Ignorance Is Bliss*

Guest Fatal Method

Hello, my name is Aaron. I used to be registered under this site as Aaronf2p, but I did not realize that it has been hacked some time ago. Just made another account now and I am back. i'm 18, my username in RS is Fatal Method. Feel free to add me. (Pming me that you did, I leave Private on friends.)

Edited by Fatal Method

Guest Just Stray

Hey RuneHQ!

I go by the nickname of Stray. Though my RS name is Elias Wolfen, orginally known as Flame Feed. I have been playing RS since it's release in 2001, well, on and off anyway. While in school it was hard to keep a steady schedule and life tends to get in the way of playing at times. Many accounts have been made, but the one I am currently playing on is the one I have spent most of my time on and is now the account I will be sticking with.

I have been using this site for a long time but never really became a part of it until recently. I don't really tend to spend much time on forums, but I will be sure to try and take part in this one anytime I can. I am never really sure what to say in these introduction posts.... any questions just feel free to ask. I just want to give a big shout out to all of you, and I am glad to be a new member in this awesome community!

-Stray

Hey everyone!

I'm Lai, though you may call me Brandon or Jet, any of the three. I'm not exactly new to RuneHQ, as I was around a few years back. I was a content editor for a time. So lets see about me..

I'm a music major at Coastal Carolina University. My primary instruments are flute and piano. I love music, especially orchestrated and classic rock.

I've been playing RuneScape for almost 10 years and I still don't have a single 99.

I live near Myrtle Beach, SC.

And I can't really think of much else at the moment.

Glad to be back!!

Guest Xhango the White Warrior

hello everyone!

You can call me Xhango, I started playing runescape back in 2007 and I've played for about 4 years before I decided to move on to other things, but eventually I came back, and now I'm here. I've only got 99 in firemaking and was working on woodcutting before I left, so now I am back to going for 99 wood cutting. as you may or may not learn about me, I am obsessed with comic books, (not marvel though, I hate marvel) and I am obsessed with Batman.

I play a few video games on the Playstation 3 such as grand theft auto IV, Skyrim, Heavy Rain, Soul Calibur, anything that tickles my fancy really, if you've got a playstation network ID and want to play some grand theft auto I'd be more then happy to add you, I love grand theft auto IV, I love a lot of things ha ha.

I like to read fantasy stories except modern fantasy stories (twilight, Ugh), I do not like modern literature that much, I only read the classics. I do enjoy a good mystery/crime story here and there and mobster stories, I watch a lot of movies, some of my favorites are bruce lee movies, Star Wars, any batman movie, Rocky, Scarface, and a lot of others.

anyway I'm glad to be back in runescape and it's great to finally be a member on RuneHq, I used to come to this website all the time for help with quests, I could use a few new runescape friends too, since I think most of my friends have died off in the time I was gone.

Edited by Xhango the White Warrior