Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg

Submission Added:Some Like It Cold Persons

22 posts in this topic

Hey there guys,

Do you think you can help us out with submitting information for the creatures from the new quest, Some Like It Cold? Here's a list of who we need:

Teddy Done - Greg

Astoria Done - Greg

Bouncer Done - Greg

Plaza Done - Greg

If you submit any, please try and follow the guidelines. Thanks in advance for your help!

-Content Editors

9c314bbe.png

Thanks for the awesome signature Buck! :D

I, Greg, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

teddy is PBJ agent who was captured along with the penguins and forced to wear a clown costume and do tricks for seals on the walrus's island. He plays a major role in the quest as he tells you what to do throughout the quest.

After the quest you can see Teddy at the Balthazar Bonanza thing. The xp earned at him is thieving.

Also just wanting to say, when you are doing the battleship game on both times, the enemy ships dont change positions, they stay at the same spots as they were when you lost. The battleship game at end of quest is safe (wont matter though because no items are allowed)

Runescpe.png

Thanks for the information! :D Do you have an image?

9c314bbe.png

I, Greg, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

I don't have a picture of him during the quest, sorry.

But I can tell you. Astoria and Plaza are a penguin and seal who always play battleship, around the middle of the quest you will have to play battleship against Astoria (the seal) to get the plans for rebuilding the ship to workable condition.

Thats pretty much all I can remember.

Runescpe.png

Thank you very much both of you. If you have time, please try and fill in one of the templates for as many of the people as you can - it just makes it easier for us to add each one. http://www.runehq.com/forums/topic/145-guidelines-for-persons/ Don't worry about images if you can't get.

Thanks again! :)

9c314bbe.png

larryandegg.pngLarry and egg teddy.png Teddy teddy2.png Teddy performing

Astoria is an old seal that is bored and only wants to play bored games

Plaza is an old penguin who was one of the engineers on the submarine in the quest Hunt for Red Raktuber and gives u the blueprints for it in the quest some like it cold

astral.pngAstoria plaza.pngPlaza

Doghunter90.png

Person Name: Teddy

Type of Submission:person

Image:teddy.png

Proofshot Image:teddytalk.png

Quest: some like it cold

City: seal camp

Profession: PBJ Agent

Person Info:teddy is PBJ agent who was captured along with the penguins and forced to wear a clown costume and do tricks for seals on the walrus's island. He plays a major role in the quest as he tells you what to do throughout the quest.

Examine Info: Agent of the PBJ

Proofshot of Examine:teddyex.png

Member-Only (Yes or No): yes

Submitted By: doghunter90, Interactive Imp

Doghunter90.png

Person Name: Plaza

Type of Submission: person

Image:plaza.png

Proofshot Image:teddytalk-1.png

Quest: Some like it cold

Profession: bored games

Person Info:an old penguin who was one of the engineers on the submarine in the quest Hunt for Red Raktuber and gives u the blueprints for it in the quest some like it cold

Examine Info: It's all black and white to them

Proofshot of Examine: PLAZAEX.png

Member-Only (Yes or No):yes

Submitted By: doghunter90

Doghunter90.png

Person Name: Astoria

Type of Submission: person

Image:astral.png

Proofshot Image:astotalk.png

Quest: Some like it cold

Profession: bored games

Person Info: an old seal that is bored and only wants to play bored games

Examine Info: Arf arf

Proofshot of Examine:astoex.png

Member-Only (Yes or No): yes

Submitted By: doghunter90

Doghunter90.png

That's fantastic, thanks! Just need Bouncer now from anyone. :D

9c314bbe.png

Were these images taken in HD Fixed screen mode?

9c314bbe.png

took them with prtsc

Yes, but what were you graphics settings ingame when taking these?

9c314bbe.png

high

Good, was the screen in Fixed mode or not?

9c314bbe.png

do you still want pics?

posted some on my fb page, here's the link:

they are on minimum mode, small screen, sorry

do you still want pics?

posted some on my fb page, here's the link:

https://www.facebook...=3&l=e49f18b3d8

they are on minimum mode, small screen, sorry

All images have to be in High Detail mode. sorry:(

http://www.runehq.com/forums/topic/137-guidelines-for-images/

F_I_F_Fuller.png

fuller.png

Made by Brandon ^^

All images have to be in High Detail mode. sorry:(

http://www.runehq.co...nes-for-images/

And saved in .png format.

9c314bbe.png

Submission has been added to the site. Thank you for your input.

9c314bbe.png