Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Bob : (Jul 25,2014 22:14) Arma Boots drop from Aviansie slayer task - 4.5M profit!
The Gatorboy : (Jul 25,2014 21:29) I've got thick skin and an elastic heeeeaaaaaart
The Gatorboy : (Jul 25,2014 20:51) How many people got Hello Kitty Scissor Bite of Marmalade punched by the Kalphite King?
The Cardinal : (Jul 25,2014 16:32) === UPDATE === RuneHQ Kalphite King event begins in 27 minutes! W67, FC: Cardinal728
Bob : (Jul 25,2014 16:31) RuneHQ Kalphite King event begins in 29 minutes! W67, FC: Super Fly
DarkPyroNinja : (Jul 25,2014 15:45) Mmk.
The Cardinal : (Jul 25,2014 15:43) I'll try to get it next time :)
DarkPyroNinja : (Jul 25,2014 15:15) lol! Sorry. But put a photo of that if you have it on that funny pictures and videos forum.
The Cardinal : (Jul 25,2014 15:12) Nothing ticks me off more than failing voyages with 100%...I mean wtf Jagex?
Deimos_XD : (Jul 25,2014 13:56) Np
QrZonator : (Jul 25,2014 13:50) ty
Deimos_XD : (Jul 25,2014 13:47) try http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ for some help on the time.
Deimos_XD : (Jul 25,2014 13:46) I'm not on rs atm srry.
QrZonator : (Jul 25,2014 13:44) can u add me on rs
Deimos_XD : (Jul 25,2014 13:43) There probably won't be until it gets closer to the event. Try in about 3 hours. There should be people in the fc then.
QrZonator : (Jul 25,2014 13:42) but there is no people on fc
Deimos_XD : (Jul 25,2014 13:40) Thats right, 11:00pm GMT will be in 3 hrs 20 min now.
QrZonator : (Jul 25,2014 13:34) there reads 11:00pm GMT
Deimos_XD : (Jul 25,2014 13:31) It starts in 3 1/2 hours i believe.
QrZonator : (Jul 25,2014 13:31) pls answer

Photo

Moments of utter disappointment in Runescape

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

#1 TheWorldIsYours

TheWorldIsYours

Wise Werewolf

• Established Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
Click to view battle stats

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:44 AM

Is there a single instance in-game that has completely thrown you off your gaming mojo? it can be from any mistake on your part or just plain misfortune like: being lured in the wilderness, clicking in the wrong place at the wrong time, unpreparedness (quests or areas), falling prey to a scam, or even being AFK having its consequences, etc..

For me:

- I have had my cat become 'overgrown' literally while I was in the mansion on the quest Ratcatchers. And we all know overgrown cats can't catch rats. And I normally love irony. And that's kind of ironic in itself.

-I have eaten the one and only redberry pie accidentally that I was meant to give to Reldo in the Knights Sword quest, had no extra ingredients, and had to go through all that hard work again to make the pie and make sure as hell I didn't burn it.

-And my biggest instance(s) of repeated fail was on the Icthlarin's Little Helper quest. The city that you have to do the quest in is Sophanem, a city in the southernmost portion of the desert, which takes a while to get there especially since you can't enter through the gate. Any bank you have to take 2 magic carpet rides to get to, and that means an additional 2 back, and guess who forgot a multitude of items, over and over again...

-Also, I tend to type in all of my information at the RS login page while not realizing that none of it's actually getting entered, from me switching tabs frequently. Not technically an in-game problem...

#2 GrimKreation

GrimKreation

Wise Werewolf

• Established Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:08 AM

1.Got hacked like... 6 times on my old account and twice on the one I use now. Kind of a naive kid when those happened. Now I am more vigilant and intelligent to dodge those lol.

2. Got lured into the Wild when I was Level 3 on old account.

3. I always seem to understock with quest bosses in the past. And then die or narrowly escape. Now I overstock lol.

Posted Image

I like my weapons as I like my music. Heavy and metal

#3 Fuller

Fuller

Able Abyssal Demon

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:23 AM

Mine would probably be when trying to obtain a firecape a few years a go. It would take me like 2 hours to get to the Jad wave then just get 1 hit cos I panicked. So frustrating! Now tho I do enjoy my Jad Slayer tasks xD
Posted Image

Posted Image
Made by Brandon ^^

#4 Greg

Greg

Conversational Chaos Ele

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:31 AM

Realising I couldn't get any decent loot by killing people with the free runes and arrows from the Lumbridge tutors. :(
Posted Image

Thanks for the awesome signature Buck! :D

I, Greg, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

#5 Munter

Munter

Outgoing Ogre

• Established Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 07:56 PM

When I had just gotten my first cat, and grown it from a kitten I was training Woodcutting at Willows in Draynor Village (nostalgia there lol) and I had gotten a tree ent random event and decided sense I only had a Rune axe that I might as well try to kill it. I almost did and then it finally got a good hit on me and killed me. At this time I didn't know you lost any pet you had when you died. I found out the hard way. :no:

#6 Mega Man

Mega Man

Spirited Steel Titan

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

User's Awards

Posted 27 July 2012 - 08:48 PM

When I first played runescape. I thought I could leave Tutorial Island with all the runes I dropped and pickup learning that I didn't keep the runes.

Rockman_X.png

#7 kilvehk

kilvehk

sheldon

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,164 posts

User's Awards

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:09 PM

lol want an uber fail? i got hacked for full dragon a fury claws and ord kits then imediatly after i bought it again a person tried to lure me and i didnt know about the tree thing so i tried to tele grab the crap and lost it all again. lol see how much i love this game i didnt even think of quitting

Edited by kilvehk, 27 July 2012 - 10:10 PM.

s5hjsj.png      kilvehk.png    2a7wy1z.png

thanks for the sig brandon!

312z02g.png    vrvoli.png

2eojfhh.png24qlhmv.pngiqvn7s.png

2vlsea0.png

#8 Joeythegrape

Joeythegrape

Lecturing Lesser Demon

• Established Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:39 PM

Leaving tut islands without all the arrows I collected :(

Also one time I saw a Zammy god sword on the ground and I walked right past it thinking it was some sword and bones and graps dropped by guards. Damn, By the time I right-clicked on it and saw what it really was, some loser had already got it.
Posted Image

#9 Zaros Ultor

Zaros Ultor

Christmas Tree Editor

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:42 PM

Uhm ... I have an uberfail story too.
It took me 2 hours to figure out how to leave that house on tutorial isle where you start >.<

And yeah, working 2 hours to get to Jad and get killed in like 3 sec happened to me too.
Zaros_Ultor.png

I, Zaros Ultor, hereby pledge to never support gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

#10 Kushie

Kushie

Big Daddy Kush,Master of The Ban-hammer Slam

• Established Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:50 PM

I've had 3 epic "get to Jad fails," 1 hit first time, 2 hit second, this last was my first try with gano+poly, managed to do some damage but not much. I also was lured for my first whip. and Once lost most of my stuff when i lagged out fighting Verac
Posted Image

Thanks to Brandon for an awesome sig!

I,Kushie A.K.A. Kush X, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

#11 DJ Phox

DJ Phox

Spirited Steel Titan

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts

User's Awards

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:02 PM

-Also, I tend to type in all of my information at the RS login page while not realizing that none of it's actually getting entered, from me switching tabs frequently. Not technically an in-game problem...

you would not believe how many times that has happened to me before... almost always while I type out nice long important sentences.... only to realize i typed nothing at all...

forumsigp.png

#12 Guest_Homura_*

Guest_Homura_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:35 AM

When I was on tutorial island i got like 20k bronze arrows and 3k of each runes, put them in the bank, when I went to grab them from a different bank I didnt get any of them I was a little irritated.

#13 Mr.man

Mr.man

Interactive Imp

• Established Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:55 AM

I was doing something for Otto that involved entering the whirlpool dungeon, so when I entered I had no idea that there was a mithril dragon and it killed me in one hit. I had expensive armour on for me at the time and was not happy working to get all my valuables back. :no:

Edited by Mr.man, 31 July 2012 - 12:56 AM.

#14 Greed

Greed

Outgoing Ogre

• Established Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:25 AM

When I was on tutorial island at the rats I was rather irritated that you could only get to combat of 5.

6c7da11d.jpg?t=1360362159
Joined RuneHQ July 31, 2012 Used RuneHq since 2005

I Greed, hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

#15 Guest_SoUtH Un1t_*

Guest_SoUtH Un1t_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:28 PM

1. getting killed by cows multiple time when i was lvl 3 until some1 gave me food and told me to eat it when i was about to die. haha
2. when i was a low level again i used to keep all my money on my at all times thought i might need it when im ages away from a bank then getting killed and loosing it all =[
3. when cutting willows at draynor afk and comming back to a broken axe cause of the evil trees or what ever they were called

#16 TheWorldIsYours

TheWorldIsYours

Wise Werewolf

• Established Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:54 PM

Coming back from AFK while mining years ago when I was a poor(er) noob(ier) :P player and becoming so saddened that my rune pickaxe broke and the pickaxe head disappeared

#17 Sunny

Sunny

Outgoing Ogre

• Established Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:21 PM

A lot of the quests' endings tend to take the wind out of my sails.

but nothing says "NOOB" like not being able to kill Jad, or Drakan, with a130 cbt lvl account!!! I've died so many times trying to kill off these two that it is patheticn (not to mention the $$$$ spent in trying)

there!, the secret's out!!

#18 DJ Phox

DJ Phox

Spirited Steel Titan

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts

User's Awards

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:12 PM

lately the game has been locking up on me... not like connection lost but the whol game screen just freezes and i have to either close the tab or reload runescape. gosh that's a pain!

forumsigp.png