Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Robbie07731 : (Oct 02,2014 2:14) college is boring me
Sumurai8 : (Oct 02,2014 2:10) You can post here. You could drop into the runehq cc and see if someone can help you there.
Robbie07731 : (Oct 02,2014 2:09) moooo
HeWalksAlone : (Oct 02,2014 1:44) please?
HeWalksAlone : (Oct 02,2014 1:40) hey can anyone help me with heroes quest pleasE?
Tri_Killer2 : (Oct 01,2014 19:38) your choice
Hope : (Oct 01,2014 18:52) I think it is fixing itself now but I can send you screenie
Tri_Killer2 : (Oct 01,2014 18:49) Which ones? @ hope
Hope : (Oct 01,2014 18:45) Is it just me or is some of the coding broken on the threads?
Sola Wind : (Oct 01,2014 17:50) grats kushie :bunny:
Kunio : (Oct 01,2014 17:36) Congrats! :D
Sliver : (Oct 01,2014 17:35) Kushie has been awarded the events regular award! :D
Katalex : (Oct 01,2014 15:41) All set with the invite :)
Flashharriet : (Oct 01,2014 15:37) I was going to invite, but he is offline
Rednar : (Oct 01,2014 15:33) I would invite, but I'm off for tonight.
Rednar : (Oct 01,2014 15:33) Pm a general (gold star) or an admin (bronze cross)
Ol Reb : (Oct 01,2014 14:19) still waiting for invite or are ya'll full
Sliver : (Oct 01,2014 13:18) Today's RuneHQ event is birthday month starting parade! Event is in 3 hours 42m, World: 60 FC: Sliver
Ol Reb : (Oct 01,2014 11:11) I'll just wait for invite now
Ol Reb : (Oct 01,2014 11:11) okay thanks

Photo

Denied:Treasure Trail Help

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lilroo503

Lilroo503

Intellectual Ancient Mage

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,457 posts
Click to view battle stats

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:56 AM

I've been taking a closer look at our Treasure Trails guide lately and have come across a few things I'm unsure of. What I'm looking for is listed below. Please only answer if you've done a clue recently and can guarantee it's still a valid answer! Pictures of proof are nice, but not required. Feel free to post even if someone has already answered a particular question... multiple posts help to verify the information is accurate.

• Does the anagram "ME AM THE CALC" still exist (have you received this clue recently)? I had this clue recently - Tabion
  • Does the anagram "ACE MATCH ELM" still exist (have you received this clue recently)? I had this clue recently - Alfawarlord
  • What is the EXACT wording for EVERY challenge scroll?
  • What type of puzzle box do you receive from each NPC (castle, tree, troll, dragon, corp, bridge, graardor)?
  • New image for map "Draynor Fishing Spot Map".
  • New image for map "Dig west of Necromancer's Tower, just north of the Tower of Life".
  • New image for map "Chemist house".
  • New image for map "On the road to Rellekka from Camelot".
  • A number of our "Look/Search" clues seem to not necessarily have the correct wording. Post the correct wording if you find one that is incorrect. I do not need to know if you have one that is already correct.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Edited by Alfawarlord, 05 September 2013 - 03:01 AM.

#2 Zaros Ultor

Zaros Ultor

Christmas Tree Editor

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:36 AM

What type of puzzle box do you receive from each NPC (castle, tree, troll, dragon, corp, bridge, graardor)?

A strange little man who sells armour only to those who've proven themselver to be unafraid of dragons. - Oziach - Bridge

Identify the back of this over-acting brother. (He's a long way from home.) - Hamid the monk - Troll

My name is like a tree, yet it is spelt with a 'g'. Come see the fur which is right near me. - Wilough - Castle

Often sought out - Examiner - Bridge

There is no 'worthier' lord. - Iorwerth - Tree

ACE MATCH ELM - Cam the Camel - Tree

AN PAINT TONIC - Captain Ninto - Troll

ARE COL - Oracle - Challenge: (If x is 15 and y is 3 What is 3x + y?) Answer: 48.

ARR! SO I AM A CRUST, AND? - Ramarra du Croissant - Tree

A ZEN SHE - Zenesha - Castle

BY LOOK - Bolkoy - Challenge scroll (How many flowers are there in the clearing below this platform?)
Solution: 13

C ON GAME HOC - Gnome Coach - Challenge: (How many gnomes on the Gnome ball field have red patches on their uniforms?) Answer: 6

HE DO POSE. IT IS CULTRRL, MK? - Riki the sculptor's model - Bridge

I EAT ITS CHART HINTS DO U - Shiratti the Custodian - Castle

I FAFFY RUN - Fairy Nuff - Bridge

O BIRDZ A ZANY EN PC - Cap'n Izzy No Beard - Challenge scroll (How many banana trees are there in the plantation?) Answer: 33

OR ZINC FUMES WARD - Wizard Frumscone - Bridge

PROFS LOSE WRONG PIE - Professor Onglewhip - Troll

RED ART TANS - Trader Stan - Tree

SEQUIN DIRGE - Queen Sigrid - Troll

Citric Cellar - Heckel Funch - Troll

(Order= kind of clue > alphabetic)

Credits:
Tabion360
Lilroo503
Zaros Ultor
Kitty Hawk
ChaosPwnzor/MartinReitan

Feel free to post your puzzle boxes. I (or an other editor) will add them to this post and we will put your name in the credits list.

Edited by Zaros Ultor, 18 September 2012 - 12:33 PM.

Zaros_Ultor.png

I, Zaros Ultor, hereby pledge to never support gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

#3 Alfawarlord

Alfawarlord

Site Admin / RHQ Clan Owner

• Site Admins
  • 4,149 posts

User's Awards

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:02 AM

Sorry this submission was not put up on the site; for some reason it has been denied. If I do not PM you or reply to this topic with a reason, feel free to pm me

horsesig.jpg