I've been taking a closer look at our Treasure Trails guide lately and have come across a few things I'm unsure of. What I'm looking for is listed below. Please only answer if you've done a clue recently and can guarantee it's still a valid answer! Pictures of proof are nice, but not required. Feel free to post even if someone has already answered a particular question... multiple posts help to verify the information is accurate.
Does the anagram "ME AM THE CALC" still exist (have you received this clue recently)?I had this clue recently - Tabion Does the anagram "ACE MATCH ELM" still exist (have you received this clue recently)?I had this clue recently - Alfawarlord
- What is the EXACT wording for EVERY challenge scroll?
- What type of puzzle box do you receive from each NPC (castle, tree, troll, dragon, corp, bridge, graardor)?
- New image for map "Draynor Fishing Spot Map".
- New image for map "Dig west of Necromancer's Tower, just north of the Tower of Life".
- New image for map "Chemist house".
- New image for map "On the road to Rellekka from Camelot".
- A number of our "Look/Search" clues seem to not necessarily have the correct wording. Post the correct wording if you find one that is incorrect. I do not need to know if you have one that is already correct.
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!
Edited by Alfawarlord, 05 September 2013 - 03:01 AM.