Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Need a Shield of Arrav / Heroes Quest Partner? Click here!
2003 Veteran : (Oct 24,2014 22:19) Ranked 124 in construction on Ironman hiscores.
senug : (Oct 24,2014 18:42) nice Fuzzy :)
Sliver : (Oct 24,2014 18:39) :D
Misty Fuzzy : (Oct 24,2014 18:17) Well I got two strength levels at the Pest Control event tonight with three clannies with me! Achieved 75-77 strength and 2100 total - I would call that a successful event :P
2003 Veteran : (Oct 24,2014 18:16) Its sad that I have to sue newegg to get my money back, because they refuse to refund/replace a broken laptop they sent me -.-
senug : (Oct 24,2014 18:08) Woot thx :D
Sliver : (Oct 24,2014 17:26) Senug has been awarded the events regular award! :D
diesellives4... : (Oct 24,2014 16:30) even if someone buys these flax, i'll pay 110K making you big proffit even buying and reselling, world 334
diesellives4... : (Oct 24,2014 16:29) muted, add diesel45645, meet in varrock small bank, i'll swap to your world, just send me a message, will be on a while
senug : (Oct 24,2014 16:28) Oooo Pest Control :D
diesellives4... : (Oct 24,2014 16:28) Oldschool rs
diesellives4... : (Oct 24,2014 16:28) Buying 2800 flax, 100k!
Sliver : (Oct 24,2014 15:36) RuneHQ Pest Control event starts in 1 hour 24m! World: 60 FC: Sliver
Robbie07731 : (Oct 24,2014 13:05) Back to sleep i go <.<
Robbie07731 : (Oct 24,2014 12:49) urrr, who woke me >.>
Misty Fuzzy : (Oct 24,2014 11:59) no no no no please no :(
James : (Oct 24,2014 11:41) Oh God.. the new horror quest will have jumpscares..
Misty Fuzzy : (Oct 24,2014 10:06) Looking forward to the pest control event tonight :D
Supremacy : (Oct 23,2014 20:50) I enjoyed the 1m profit from that event. :D
senug : (Oct 23,2014 18:49) Thanks for the Corp event, even though I turned up about half an hour late and got most of the drops, it was fun and with a few people, easily killed :)

Loyalty shop

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Stine_*

Guest_Stine_*
  • Guests
Click to view battle stats

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:10 PM

I think that you should be able to colour your name with loyalty points, so if someone puts their mouse over your name then it could be purple, and if they right clicked your name it could be pink, or whatever colour you chose but you couldn't colour your name if you had a Loyalty title, like 'Sir' or something along those lines.
I don't know, I just thought that would be pretty cool, it's not like we don't have weird stuff in the Loyalty shop now, look at the eye-re colouring.
But yeah, post your opinions.
Rate/hate. :3

Edited by Stine, 12 June 2012 - 09:45 PM.

#2 McSwindler

McSwindler

Professional Noob

• Developers
  • 2,610 posts

User's Awards

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:18 PM

That would be neat, however...I have enough trouble as it is seeing all of the chat text colors D: I always have to change them when I switch to my laptop because it's fixed and my desktop is resizeable.

If they make the colors all visible with both versions of the chat box, I would like it.

featured-member-may-june-2012-mcswindlerdr-who-signature-mcswindler.png
Kudos to Brandon for the sig!
Swindler.png

#3 Anthuny

Anthuny

~

• Advanced Members
  • 660 posts

User's Awards

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:29 PM

Considering that loyalty titles are orange in front of our names, and M.A. titles are purple, if we were to change our names to a matching colour, as it could get a bit confusing to what people's real names are. They would have to avoid using certain colours.

And I believe the green-red helps people figure out combat levels. Some people (pk'ers) would abuse it and make their names green and such, lulling people into a false sense of security. But... I guess they could just not allow coloured names into the wilderness, the same way they block borrowed items and extreme pots.

As for what I actually think of coloured names, I'd say I deal with it a lot on RuneHQ, and after a while all these coloured names just get annoying and confusing (especially the red ones, I feel like I'm reading a warning everytime I see their names). Players are already hard enough to look at with their titles. So for the sake of my sanity... no coloured names please. :<

#4 Guest_Stine_*

Guest_Stine_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:33 PM

Considering that loyalty titles are orange in front of our names, and M.A. titles are purple, if we were to change our names to a matching colour, as it could get a bit confusing to what people's real names are. They would have to avoid using certain colours.

And I believe the green-red helps people figure out combat levels. Some people (pk'ers) would abuse it and make their names green and such, lulling people into a false sense of security. But... I guess they could just not allow coloured names into the wilderness, the same way they block borrowed items and extreme pots.

As for what I actually think of coloured names, I'd say I deal with it a lot on RuneHQ, and after a while all these coloured names just get annoying and confusing (especially the red ones, I feel like I'm reading a warning everytime I see their names). Players are already hard enough to look at with their titles. So for the sake of my sanity... no coloured names please. :<

I forgot about those. D: Maybe you could only have a coloured name if you didn't have a Loyalty title? :x

#5 Anthuny

Anthuny

~

• Advanced Members
  • 660 posts

User's Awards

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:39 PM

I forgot about those. D: Maybe you could only have a coloured name if you didn't have a Loyalty title? :x

Ahh... That would be a good fix.