Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Do NOT use this Shoutbox for Quest Partners - Instead please click here
joemike30 : (Dec 17,2014 17:05) hey bazzy
Bazzy : (Dec 17,2014 16:35) Know for a fact I don't get time off around New Years Eve, even if it is my birthday =/
Bazzy : (Dec 17,2014 16:35) I get the 23rd and Christmas day off, that's all I know so far
Haxorze : (Dec 17,2014 16:32) But then i believe i have 2 weeks off :D
Rednar : (Dec 17,2014 16:09) :(((((((((((((((((
Haxorze : (Dec 17,2014 15:54) I'm working till the 23rd :/
Rednar : (Dec 17,2014 15:53) :(((((((((((((((((((
2003 Veteran : (Dec 17,2014 15:48) dang, that sucks :( I'll probably miss all holidays every other year due to deployments.
Marzanna : (Dec 17,2014 14:20) well... guess I'm working a third christmas in a row :( was supposed to have off
senug : (Dec 17,2014 7:17) Aww thx :P
Sumurai8 : (Dec 17,2014 7:11) Cuuuuuuuuuute *points at everyone that dares to read this message*
2003 Veteran : (Dec 17,2014 0:55) Draven > Lucian.
Velocity : (Dec 17,2014 0:07) Draven is really clunky for me to play. ;_; Lucian. <3
ShadowWolf94 : (Dec 16,2014 23:45) I'm baaaaack!!!
2003 Veteran : (Dec 16,2014 15:50) League of Legends :P I main adc
senug : (Dec 16,2014 15:36) Wut?
2003 Veteran : (Dec 16,2014 12:56) You know you main Draven when you can continue to catch 2 axes at once and kite a 1v3 and win.. xD
Rednar : (Dec 16,2014 10:38) Use the gate near the bridges, that'll work
senug : (Dec 16,2014 7:43) might have to look at the Underground Pass quest guide for that then :)
H2odawg4life : (Dec 16,2014 7:36) I am trying to complete the tirannwn easy task

Loyalty shop

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Stine_*

Guest_Stine_*
  • Guests
Click to view battle stats

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:10 PM

I think that you should be able to colour your name with loyalty points, so if someone puts their mouse over your name then it could be purple, and if they right clicked your name it could be pink, or whatever colour you chose but you couldn't colour your name if you had a Loyalty title, like 'Sir' or something along those lines.
I don't know, I just thought that would be pretty cool, it's not like we don't have weird stuff in the Loyalty shop now, look at the eye-re colouring.
But yeah, post your opinions.
Rate/hate. :3

Edited by Stine, 12 June 2012 - 09:45 PM.

#2 McSwindler

McSwindler

Professional Noob

• Developers
  • 2,611 posts

User's Awards

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:18 PM

That would be neat, however...I have enough trouble as it is seeing all of the chat text colors D: I always have to change them when I switch to my laptop because it's fixed and my desktop is resizeable.

If they make the colors all visible with both versions of the chat box, I would like it.

featured-member-may-june-2012-mcswindlerdr-who-signature-mcswindler.png
Kudos to Brandon for the sig!
Swindler.png

#3 Anthuny

Anthuny

~

• Advanced Members
  • 660 posts

User's Awards

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:29 PM

Considering that loyalty titles are orange in front of our names, and M.A. titles are purple, if we were to change our names to a matching colour, as it could get a bit confusing to what people's real names are. They would have to avoid using certain colours.

And I believe the green-red helps people figure out combat levels. Some people (pk'ers) would abuse it and make their names green and such, lulling people into a false sense of security. But... I guess they could just not allow coloured names into the wilderness, the same way they block borrowed items and extreme pots.

As for what I actually think of coloured names, I'd say I deal with it a lot on RuneHQ, and after a while all these coloured names just get annoying and confusing (especially the red ones, I feel like I'm reading a warning everytime I see their names). Players are already hard enough to look at with their titles. So for the sake of my sanity... no coloured names please. :<

#4 Guest_Stine_*

Guest_Stine_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:33 PM

Considering that loyalty titles are orange in front of our names, and M.A. titles are purple, if we were to change our names to a matching colour, as it could get a bit confusing to what people's real names are. They would have to avoid using certain colours.

And I believe the green-red helps people figure out combat levels. Some people (pk'ers) would abuse it and make their names green and such, lulling people into a false sense of security. But... I guess they could just not allow coloured names into the wilderness, the same way they block borrowed items and extreme pots.

As for what I actually think of coloured names, I'd say I deal with it a lot on RuneHQ, and after a while all these coloured names just get annoying and confusing (especially the red ones, I feel like I'm reading a warning everytime I see their names). Players are already hard enough to look at with their titles. So for the sake of my sanity... no coloured names please. :<

I forgot about those. D: Maybe you could only have a coloured name if you didn't have a Loyalty title? :x

#5 Anthuny

Anthuny

~

• Advanced Members
  • 660 posts

User's Awards

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:39 PM

I forgot about those. D: Maybe you could only have a coloured name if you didn't have a Loyalty title? :x

Ahh... That would be a good fix.