Monthly Skill-Off Competition! - April 2012
You may track the results of the competition here: http://runetrack.com...er.php?id=10177
The winner has been declared! Congratulations Super Fly!
As part of our "Suggested Events Month", we would like to thank the user "Cooki3" for suggesting this idea. Please make sure you read the full post before responding!
This month we're beginning with, what we hope to be, a nice new series of events that will be both rewarding in-game as well as right here on the forums! Here's your chance to prove that you are the best skiller of RuneHQ as we launch our skill-off competition!
Our competition is what it says on the tin! Whoever can amass the most XP in the designated skill of the month wins!
This month's skill is : Attack!
Can you prove that you're the most deadly accurate warrior of them all?
Start: Friday 13th April - 3pm CST / 4pm EST / 8pm GMT / 9pm UK / (Sat.) 8am NZ
Finish: Sunday 15th April - 3pm CST / 4pm EST / 8pm GMT / 9pm UK / (Mon) 8am NZ
How does it work?
So you're probably wondering how we're going to monitor so many people training skills , so here goes;
- You need to reply to this topic with your RS display name if you wish to participate
- All display names will be placed into a clan competition created on RuneTrack.
- You'll have between the designated time period to get as much XP in that month's skill as possible
- The winner will be announced shortly afterwards.
- Experience is counted between the designated times, so trying to get ahead of the competition won't work!
- You are allowed to use ANY conventional training method, including mini-games, activities, D&Ds, XP-Boosting items.
- Doing anything that breaks Jagex's rules will lead to an automatic disqualification + bans from further competitions
- Don't do anything that might endanger your health, keep your play time reasonable.
- Have fun!
The winner of the competition will receive a "Skiller of the Month (with the respective skill)" signature that they can proudly show off to all over RuneHQ forums users!
Can I win multiple times?
Of course you can! Although RuneHQ rules state you can only have so much in your signature, so it may be that you can only use one or so at a time.
List of Participants:
- Super Fly
- The Rhodes
- Big Mac 5119
- Raider King
- Lord Reltzik