Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Need a Shield of Arrav / Heroes Quest Partner? Click here!
darkace21 : (Nov 23,2014 5:12) 10 ways you might be basic.
2003 Veteran : (Nov 22,2014 22:41) I shouldn't be allowed to watch "How To Basic" at night... xD
senug : (Nov 22,2014 15:41) fine thx you? :D
Haxorze : (Nov 22,2014 13:57) Whats up? :)
senug : (Nov 22,2014 13:32) Wait nvm :D Might be a bit late for it though
Richard Rahl : (Nov 22,2014 13:31) typo srry :)
senug : (Nov 22,2014 13:31) Wait the event is at 8:30pm?
Richard Rahl : (Nov 22,2014 13:30) RuneHQ Barbarian Assault Event starts in 30 minuts! World:60 FC: James Rhodes
senug : (Nov 22,2014 13:08) I do. I'm level 5 in all roles :D
Richard Rahl : (Nov 22,2014 13:06) Sliver assigned me this event instead of james and i don't even know how to play it lol.
senug : (Nov 22,2014 13:05) Looking forward to ba :D
Richard Rahl : (Nov 22,2014 13:00) RuneHQ Barbarian Assault Event starts in 1 hour! World:60 FC: James Rhodes.
UPDATE: James is away so i'm hosting it instead! FC is still the same!
Haxorze : (Nov 22,2014 11:42) Hey guys :)
Dark : (Nov 22,2014 11:42) Woah been awhile *wipes spider webs off name*
The Cardinal : (Nov 22,2014 9:26) He probably died at least twice too.
Hitori : (Nov 22,2014 3:44) Ouch, hopefully he had a Jar to revert his account to standard ironman.
St Squiggy : (Nov 22,2014 2:18) On Twitter yesterday an auto Twitter for HC accounts said the #3 died :o He had ~2015 total I think :o
Hitori : (Nov 21,2014 21:50) How is OS? I don't really play it because of how small the interface is.
2003 Veteran : (Nov 21,2014 21:31) Taking my rs3 ironman to oldschool, prob gonna go camp lava drags with fire strike at level 12 cb lol
GamingJedi : (Nov 21,2014 20:57) anyone got full black? Just started up again and i jut hit 10 def

Photo

New Years Eve on the Radio

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

#1 Lilroo503

Lilroo503

Intellectual Ancient Mage

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,457 posts
Click to view battle stats

Posted 29 December 2011 - 12:29 PM

Staying home for the new years? Why not party with the RuneHQ Radio!?

This New Years Eve, the RuneHQ Radio will be playing music from at least 11pm GMT (UK Time) all the way through until 1am on the US west coast. We'll be rocking out with some of the hottest songs of 2011, some songs you've probably never heard of, and of course we can always take requests as well for anything you're just dying to hear!

If you have a RuneHQ Forum account, you'll be able to converse within the shoutbox on the radio page to make your requests. If you have a Ventrilo account, you may even be able to get your voice and message heard across the radio stream LIVE to everyone else! Give a shoutout to your character or clan's name... just wish everyone a happy New Year.. whatever the case may be!

Hope to see you all there!

- RuneHQ Radio DJs

#2 Jess

Jess

Able Abyssal Demon

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 12:34 PM

I'll pop on my ipod...going to a party but need music. Will be listening!
Posted Image

Hostname: Vent.gghq.net
Port: 8325

#3 Seinami

Seinami

Annihilator of Dreams

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

User's Awards

Posted 29 December 2011 - 01:24 PM

Multiple DJ's will be playing. ;D Be ready for the AWESOMENESS.
Angel_Seina.pngAngel_Seina.png

I, Kairi , hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

#4 Lilroo503

Lilroo503

• Established Members
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 03:52 PM

I just wanted to clarify the part about Ventrilo that I made in the first post...

I'm not sure about other DJs, but at the very least, I am able to broadcast both myself and other speakers while playing music / on the radio. Therefore, during certain times, I will be allowing users to come into a Ventrillo channel with me and on my cue they can say whatever (within reason, ofc) and it will be heard on the radio about 15-30 seconds later. Potentially even do a quick, live, mini-interview with a staff member or two? :o

Obviously anyone abusing that privilege, for example - use excess profanity, advertise scam/competitive websites, or just be an idiot, may as a worst case scenario have their Vent AND RuneHQ accounts perm banned... But I think most people will be pretty cool about it :D

#5 Jess

Jess

Able Abyssal Demon

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 03:53 PM

I just wanted to clarify the part about Ventrilo that I made in the first post...

I'm not sure about other DJs, but at the very least, I am able to broadcast both myself and other speakers while playing music / on the radio. Therefore, during certain times, I will be allowing users to come into a Ventrillo channel with me and on my cue they can say whatever (within reason, ofc) and it will be heard on the radio about 15-30 seconds later. Potentially even do a quick, live, mini-interview with a staff member or two? Posted Image

Obviously anyone abusing that privilege, for example - use excess profanity, advertise scam/competitive websites, or just be an idiot, may as a worst case scenario have their Vent AND RuneHQ accounts perm banned... But I think most people will be pretty cool about it Posted Image

Sounds SO cool. Will be on for this, and I'll spread the word. Love broadcasting and vent. ;)
Posted Image

#6 Job

Job

Interactive Imp

• Established Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 04:06 PM

I'll pop on :-)
Posted Image

#7 Sliver

Sliver

Events Team Manager / TS Staff / Clan Staff

• Managers
  • 4,178 posts

User's Awards

Posted 29 December 2011 - 04:13 PM

Il most likely pop in and see what your playing. Hope theres some good old 80s and 90s rock but it will probley be only 2011 music. >.>

Sliver.png

Sliver.gif

#8 Super Fly

Super Fly

Community Crew Manager, RHQ Clan Staff, Events Team

• Managers
  • 1,931 posts

User's Awards

Posted 29 December 2011 - 04:51 PM

Good idea :) You do realize that there will be more than a few people intoxicated by the end of the program Posted Image
Select the live broadcasters at risk Posted Image
Posted Image

#9 Lilroo503

Lilroo503

• Established Members
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 04:59 PM

Il most likely pop in and see what your playing. Hope theres some good old 80s and 90s rock but it will probley be only 2011 music. >.>

I personally have prepared mostly popular music from 2011... though I'll be open for any requests. Like stated before, there will be other DJs throughout the day/night as well, so hopefully we can manage to find something you like!

Good idea Posted Image You do realize that there will be more than a few people intoxicated by the end of the program Posted Image
Select the live broadcasters at risk Posted Image

Yup lol... but I can talk to the people first to see what they're like and coordinate what's going to happen etc etc... It's planned as best as it can be atm without making it not completely live :P Should be interesting!

#10 Seinami

Seinami

Annihilator of Dreams

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

User's Awards

Posted 29 December 2011 - 05:11 PM

I'll start getting more epic music for the whole site to enjoy, either playing RS through Near years, or something else. ;D

Roo will be the star here~ I'm just here for other types of music. ;3

I, Kairi , hereby pledge to never support known gold selling sites. I will not buy any gold or items from any shady dealers. I will not use a bot, nor by my silence allow friends or acquaintances to believe that I support botting or gold selling in general. I will be part of the solution.

#11 Joey Mayhem

Joey Mayhem

Outgoing Ogre

• Established Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:52 AM

I'll be a attendee! :thumbsup:

#12 Guest_kolmad_*

Guest_kolmad_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2011 - 08:14 PM

Cant't wait, even though I probably will not like the music, led zeppelin ftw!

#13 Guest_kolmad_*

Guest_kolmad_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2011 - 11:36 AM

I would love to hear some classic rock, that is my favorite, but I will do fine with any music , I like it all! Also, are we able to chat and hang out on the ventrilo while the radio is on? That would be fun.

#14 Seth

Seth

Outgoing Ogre

• Established Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 11:44 AM

I'll be out. but i'll be using my phone to listen Posted Image

Edited by Seth, 31 December 2011 - 11:44 AM.

HOOYAH!

......__________________ , ,___
....../ `---___________----_____|] ░ ▒▓▓█) *BANG*
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_ ______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___/

Yeah i know how to use it ._ .

#15 Jess

Jess

Able Abyssal Demon

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 11:45 AM

I would love to hear some classic rock, that is my favorite, but I will do fine with any music , I like it all! Also, are we able to chat and hang out on the ventrilo while the radio is on? That would be fun.

Sure will be able to chat and hang on vent! Have a good time with your friends on vent and I'll see you on. :)
Posted Image

#16 Seinami

Seinami

Annihilator of Dreams

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:38 PM

I'll also be one of the few DJ's playing on New years Eve. :) Which is today, but anyways. xD I'll be dishing out whatever "I" and a couple others may find interesting, or to dance to. ;3

DANCING IS FUN ON NEW YEARS EVE!

#17 Lilroo503

Lilroo503

• Established Members
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 05:17 PM

Want to get your voice live on the radio? Make sure you've got a Ventrilo account and hop into DJ channel 1 when Lilroo503 is sitting in the channel. You will be muted automatically upon joining. If it's time for someone to get aired live, I will unmute that person and we will talk for a few before going live. We'll figure out what you're going to say and go from there!

#18 Seinami

Seinami

Annihilator of Dreams

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

User's Awards

Posted 31 December 2011 - 07:08 PM

And there may be more than one interview. And/or interviewer. ;D

Be there or be SQUARE! (Not like Minecraft)