Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Do NOT use this Shoutbox for Quest Partners - Instead please click here
Rednar : (Dec 19,2014 7:37) FRIDAY!
Katalex : (Dec 19,2014 6:59) Happy Friday!!!!
Haxorze : (Dec 19,2014 6:00) D: I get 2 weeks off after Tuesday tho
Hope : (Dec 19,2014 5:56) This is my last day of work for 2 weeks :banana:
Haxorze : (Dec 19,2014 5:53) just 2 more days of work :D
Hope : (Dec 19,2014 5:50) Friday has arrived!!
Haxorze : (Dec 19,2014 5:48) hello
mulukemu : (Dec 19,2014 5:44) hey
Rednar : (Dec 19,2014 1:49) Woop Woop
Super Fly : (Dec 19,2014 1:40) :o
therealredkn... : (Dec 19,2014 0:39) you know you make me wanna SHOUT
Nueve : (Dec 18,2014 22:16) Hey bazzy can I get a christmas title "The Grinch" ? :) If so thanks!!
Enigma : (Dec 18,2014 21:39) and hi :)
Enigma : (Dec 18,2014 21:39) noooooo
Supremacy : (Dec 18,2014 21:31) Hellow I'm kinda green/blue so I break your green streak :D
Enigma : (Dec 18,2014 21:20) and who is reviving me so I will die again? Stahp it...
Enigma : (Dec 18,2014 21:18) Purple? Where?
RoYALxBeARD : (Dec 18,2014 21:07) but da purple
Enigma : (Dec 18,2014 20:52) btw green power!
Enigma : (Dec 18,2014 20:51) :cry: but your stuff is so good...

Photo

Literary Creation of Mine

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 FireHazard772

FireHazard772

AKA - Dabomb772

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts
Click to view battle stats

Posted 11 December 2011 - 03:46 PM

Something I wrote when i was in another clan years ago.
------------
Our strengths, forgotten.
Friendships, lost.
Bonds, broken.
Families, in ruins.

It is times like these that we must cherish the time we have with one another.

They say 9/11 strengthened America. For a time, it did. Only later to make us think of All Muslims as scum. Sure all terrorists might be Muslim, but are All Muslims terrorists? NO!

The same thing is going on everywhere in the world. Terrorism. War. Racism. Call it a fight for survival, Chaos, if you must.

It. Doesn’t. Mean. People. Are. Bad.

The following message was written by me, Sean Spiva, at first for an Online Community, but later for the entire world:

Even though you haven't been recognized verbally at school, at home, at work..anywhere at all, doesn't mean you aren't recognized at all! Everyone watches what you do even when you don't think they are.Thus it is important, if not imperative, that you be mature and make life the best it can be.

Even though you haven't been grounded or arrested, again, people watch you and might even be reporting these things silently/secretly, so watch what you do and be sure you be friendly and helpful whenever possible.

Even though one person might hate you or dislike you, doesn't mean the whole world does. Think about this, and you'll reap the benefits of friendship.

Be careful with what you say. As Galadriel in LOTR says: "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." We too can change peoples' future, whether by our words or by our actions.

Be respectful: As already stated, everything you do can change the coarse of someones' future. So be friendly, cherish the moments you have with one another, for life is too short to have arguments and hatreds.

Be helpful: If you feel a person needs help, help them out! Don't judge people by their appearance, and they won't judge you! And remember, the more you do to better this world, the better the outcome!

Some extras (Note: Might already be said above):
Please do share this with everyone you know, as it will help them and you the moment you do.

Be more respectful to one another, for life is indeed far too short to have anger anywhere anytime in your heart and/or mind.

Be helpful. The more you help, the more you'll be happy in life.

Be social. If you're shy like me (Yes, I admit it, I am SHY..), try and challenge yourself to be around people more often than just at school or events or things like them.

Be entertaining. Don't hold a grudge, don't be a party pooper..Live it up! Throw some jokes around (As long as their GOOD jokes..), laugh it up, have fun, be recreational..Live life to the fullest!

When someones giving advice:
Get use to it. Its never going to stop no matter what we try and do. When someones' trying to give you advice, and say perhaps you don't want it, don't just throw it back in their face. Accept it with respect, use it, read/watch it, and make a goal to try and make this world a better place..I'll admit that all of this is going towards me too, since I too have been a bit high on end from time to time, but I've learned that that's just how life is, and by making a goal to be happier in life and by making everyone else happier, that I can at least TRY and decrease the amount of arguments that go on.

And remember the golden rule: Have fun!

FireHazard77.pngFirehazard77.png
Want to follow my Adventure's Log? Check here!

#2 Paintball

Paintball

Eppur si muove

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 03:33 PM

An excellent read, you did, and everyone else who helped you write this, did a wonderful job. You all also raised some very valid points, especially about how the unity we experienced, from 9/11, has gone away.
Posted Image
Signature by Brandon

#3 FireHazard772

FireHazard772

AKA - Dabomb772

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:19 PM

Actually this was purely written/brainstormed by myself.

The clan I was in at the time was going through some rough patches, so my mind just literally went to work on its own! :P

Thanks for the comment, btw. :)

FireHazard77.pngFirehazard77.png
Want to follow my Adventure's Log? Check here!

#4 Jess

Jess

Able Abyssal Demon

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:18 PM

I really like this and how literal it is. Always have fun. ;)
Posted Image

Hostname: Vent.gghq.net
Port: 8325