Welcome all, to the recruitment topic for the legendary clan, the Miners and Smithers of RuneScape. A clan dedicated to the game, with knowledge, skill and compassion within our ranks.
We have existed for years, since August 28, 2003, and have adapted, changed and evolved to accommodate the game we have all come to love. In this time much has changed, from the evolution of RuneScape Classic to Runescape 2 and Runescape HD, the Evolution of Combat, new skills being released, the removal and reintroduction of free trade and the Wilderness - we have seen and experienced it all.
The MaSoRS is a skilling and community clan, specialising in mining and smithing. We offer events ranging from blast furnace trips, to snowball fights, to skilling competitions, conga lines, mining trips, monster hunting, trawler trips, minigames - you name it, we do it! You don't have to attend events; in fact many members just join our clan to be in our thriving community!
We are famous for our multimillion - and multi billion GP drop parties. Over the years, we have given away many rares, even a few party hats, and god knows how many sets of rune. During our latest party in August 2011, over 1.5 billion GP was dropped, including a Santa Hat and Blue H'ween mask, and 3,000 sets of rune armour. We are currently in the planning stages for our 10 year anniversary party, which promises to be one of our biggest and best yet. Here's a video showing one of our many drop parties:
We are so much more than a simple clan, we have no affixed general trademark, we are what we are, a group of friends from all over the world, more so a community, that aids each other, offers support and friendship, and offers discussions on any topic imaginable in our active clanchat and forums. If a member has a suggestion, we value their opinions. Every member matters.
And so it is my pleasure entirely to offer to you good folks the opportunity to become part of the great RuneScape clan MaSoRS, providing you have our relatively low standards for acceptance and abide by the rules.
What we offer:
- Very experienced members who offer great knowledge on the game (especially Mining and Smithing)
- Events relating to new releases, or popular events that have worked well in the past
- A thriving and friendly community
- The 'Skills Development Act' - receive skilling resources for helping with our Citadel, attending events, helping your fellow members and more
- IPB3 forums, with plenty of different categories for different subjects, from serious debates to fun forum games
- An IRC and CC channel for laughter, serious discussions, and everything else!
- 60 Mining and 50 Smithing OR
- 85 Mining or Smithing
- General decency and kindness, and the ability to abide by our simple clan rules
We have no one clan rule.
Here are some of the pictures and memories we have gathered over the years:
Here's 2 pictures of one of our many drop parties, back in RuneScape Classic:
Here's one of our conga's back in RuneScape 2:
Venturing deep into the wilderness to mine in Hob Goblin mines:
A collage of our September 06 Drop Party:
Our 8th anniversary drop party:
You can find hundreds of pictures like these on our Photobucket album:
So what are you waiting for...
Edited by Milk, 02 February 2014 - 11:51 AM.