Platinum level Jagex recognized fansite

Toggle shoutbox ColorWars ShoutBox

Do NOT use this Shoutbox for Quest Partners - Instead please click here
cowlover : (Dec 19,2014 21:25) #moo
Bazzy : (Dec 19,2014 21:20) #TeamLoki
RoYALxBeARD : (Dec 19,2014 20:37) #TeamJavezz ftw
Hope : (Dec 19,2014 19:31) fun fun event!!
RoYALxBeARD : (Dec 19,2014 16:34) :banana:
Sliver : (Dec 19,2014 16:12) RuneHQ Hardmode Dungeoneering event starts in 48m! World: 60 FC: James Rhodes
2003 Veteran : (Dec 19,2014 14:54) If I had 1k for everytime my OSRS ironman has been accused of being a bot, I'd have about 2m lol
Rednar : (Dec 19,2014 12:15) That's a snowboard and that's part of the Christmas Event, go to the Lumbridge Crater and talk to Ice Queen to start
isbelleit1 : (Dec 19,2014 11:38) i saw this going with a skate and he moved so quick with it where do you get that?
isbelleit1 : (Dec 19,2014 11:37) that helped a ton
isbelleit1 : (Dec 19,2014 11:37) redner thanks a bunch\
Rednar : (Dec 19,2014 11:07) And then you can home teleport right directly to that lodestone with no runes required
Rednar : (Dec 19,2014 11:07) Find these icons on the minimap http://puu.sh/dBckW.png . Then activate the lodestone
isbelleit1 : (Dec 19,2014 10:56) can someone direct?
isbelleit1 : (Dec 19,2014 10:55) i did 3 quests already but i cant figure out how to activate falador or other areas of teleporting
isbelleit1 : (Dec 19,2014 10:55) and ive just started playingg rs
isbelleit1 : (Dec 19,2014 10:54) im new to this websitea
isbelleit1 : (Dec 19,2014 10:54) hi
Rednar : (Dec 19,2014 8:50) Ty!
Katalex : (Dec 19,2014 8:31) Congratulations Rednar!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Photo

Dear......Yours Truly......

Letters from the Heart

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
61 replies to this topic

#1 Ladylee06

Ladylee06

Soon to be Mrs. Powotae

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts
Click to view battle stats

Posted 03 November 2011 - 08:25 AM

Have you ever wanted to say something to someone but never had the chance?

Or maybe you feel so down and just need to let it all out.

Well this thread is your chance to do just that!

Writing has always helped me cope with my feelings, it allows me to think properly, to release whatever is on my mind.

So write to God, to your enemy, to your secret crush, heck even write to your microwave that didn't work this morning.

HAPPY WRITING!

C",) Ladylee06 C",)
a.k.a Laggylee

#2 Ladylee06

Ladylee06

Soon to be Mrs. Powotae

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 08:48 AM

Dear Charlie

You will truly be missed, my class will never be the same without you. Your eagerness and enthusiasm to learn was what made you stand out from the rest. I looked forward to teaching you everyday because you were such a great student, and very inquisitive too. You always kept me on my toes with your questions, but I didn't mind at all, because it showed me just how determined you were to improve your skills.

I really looked up to you, you were someone I admired a lot. I enjoyed hearing your stories, all of them, from your business trips to your family life. Yes, you talked about your family a lot, and every time you did, I could sense all your stress just disappear. You were such a family man, that's another thing I admired so much about you.

I remember the day we found out that one of your apprentices, Nancy, was also my student, we were so happy with the discovery that somehow we bonded even more, all 3 of us. Another day I shall always remember is when you ecstatically announced that you got accepted to the TRANSLATION VALIDATION SESSION, something we worked hard for, I was so proud of you.

When you informed me that you had to leave the program to get treated, I was saddened but of course I understood since your health comes first. Then you promised that you would return once you were all better. I even remember telling you to get well soon and that I would pray for your quick recovery so that you could come back to class right away. Looking back, I can honestly say that I did not realize how serious it was, that's why it broke my heart to hear of your passing. But I know that wherever you are, you're in a better and much happier place.

You will never be forgotten Charlie. Your family, colleagues, friends and acquaintances will always cherish the time they had with you. Thank you for the 2 years, I will forever be grateful that in even just a short time, I had the pleasure of knowing such a great man like you.

May you rest in peace.

Yours Truly,

Teacher Rylie

#3 Gadget

Gadget

Wise Werewolf

• Established Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 08:52 AM

R.I.P Charlie.
"Can't teach you my swag, you can pay for school buy you can't buy class."
Posted Image
Posted Image<---Does you support? 0_o
PROUD MEMBER OF:
RHQ Clan

Posted Image
~MY NINETY-NINES~
99 Fishing
99 Runecrafting
99 Magic
99 Cooking
99 Farming
99 Strength
99 Attack
99 HitPoints
99 Defense

#4 Jay feathers

Jay feathers

Resident Soulfoxie

• Established Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:52 PM

I've decided I would rather not have this for open show.

Edited by Jayfeathers, 04 November 2011 - 12:44 PM.

I is soulfoxie. I do soulfoxie things.

08f5d6c9-d5ad-4e7c-b99d-70728b832d9e_zps

anmpa8.jpg

#5 James

James

Astute Corporeal Beast

• Advanced Members
  • 2,975 posts

User's Awards

Posted 05 November 2011 - 05:59 AM

Dear un-named work colleague,

I'm not sure if you're trying hint anything but it's getting creepy.

Doing things such as pinching my backside, sticking yours out and other random stuff in the work place is really concerning, then admitting you're gay when we were both drunk in a pub seriously had me concerned.

Yours truly, me.

#6 Ladylee06

Ladylee06

Soon to be Mrs. Powotae

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 09:52 PM

Dear Weekend

Thank you for being awesome sauce this week, you truly made me a happy lady.

I especially love how you made me closer to my boyfriend.

I'm glad we have you to look forward to each week since he and I have spent less time together these days ever since he bought a house.

WIsh you were longer though Posted Image

Yours Truly

Rylie

Edited by Ladylee06, 05 November 2011 - 09:53 PM.

#7 Peever

Peever

Lecturing Lesser Demon

• Established Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 10:19 PM

Dear my Photo albums

I am sorry for never having a chance to get a picture of me and Evan before he had his aneurysm at the bar.

Dan

Dear Evan

We never got a chance to have a proper goodbye. You were my best friend and you got snatched away long before your time was up. I will keep an eye on Brighton & Hove Albion for you and I will tell you all about someday when I meet you in the heat of the deep south because lets be honest I know I am going there and I know your there too. cheers big guy.

Your best Mate
Dan

Posted Image

#8 Ladylee06

Ladylee06

Soon to be Mrs. Powotae

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:27 AM

Dear RHQ Admins

Please allow MORE "Likes" on forums, oh and while I'm on the subject, I hope you put a LIKE option for status messages too.

Thank you in advance =)

Yours Truly

Rylie

Edited by Ladylee06, 07 November 2011 - 08:28 AM.

#9 BennyTalent

BennyTalent

Outgoing Ogre

• Established Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 09:32 PM

Cute thread :)
Writing helps me out so much, it's practically free therapy.

Dear Tool/Female Dog,
I hate you for using me and making an ass out of me. I hope one day you'll wake up and I hope it will hurt. A crapload. Stop pretending you're from Brazil just for image's sake would be a fine start.
Yours Truly, Disgruntled Frenchman

Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 tankanator

tankanator

Interactive Imp

• Established Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 08:32 AM

Dear Berry flavoured Relentless,

I love you, there i've said it... Never have a loved an energy drink as much as i love you. You make my mornings between 10 am - 11 am. I promise never to drink another flavour if you promise to in future prolong the your effects.

Yours forever

Matt

P.S. The fact Tesco are selling you 2 for £2 will now just bring us closer until that offer ends on 6th December 2011.

#11 Ladylee06

Ladylee06

Soon to be Mrs. Powotae

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 03:54 PM

Dear Happiness

Thank you for coming into my life again, and I think you're here to stay now. Sure you disappear once in a while, but you always come back, especially when I'm with him.

Please tell your brother Loneliness that I probably will never encounter him again, and he won't be missed that's for sure.

Yours Truly

Rylie

#12 Kittyhawk

Kittyhawk

I am groot

• Community Crew
  • 2,152 posts

User's Awards

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:47 PM

DragonDarkness

I'm sorry that you felt you had to make the choice you did. I wish you had been able to see that there were other options out there for you. But you did not. I wasn't even close enough to you to be able to contact your family and share my grief and sense of loss with theirs. In a way I feel that was the worst part of how you left. The fact that I can and will never know for certain what happened. The doubt that maybe, just maybe, you are still around and just felt you had to leave internet friends the way you did for some reason I will never fully understand. The fact that maybe you felt that being not real life friends would mean that you couldn't trust us to be part of anything fully real to you. Your loss will always be an open wound in my heart, because it will never have a satisfying conclusion. I just wish you could know even now that I really did care.

With love,
Kittyhawk

WildThing.jpg
Story time needs to happen, I just need to find a day and time that work. :(

Spoiler

#13 MedicStorm

MedicStorm

Here Fishy Fishy Fishy!

• Established Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 11:24 PM

Dear Alicia,

Me and You were great friends. We had fun times together when we hung out. I looked forward to seeing you everyday when I came into work espically when I was having bad days and just needed someone to talk to. You were one person to make me smile even when the world was coming down on me. I knew when we met I had a crush on you, and you had one on me. Then everything changed that one night. It was raining so the park closed early. When I was leaving I saw you standing there soaking wet waiting for your ride. I offered you a ride home since I had to pass your house.

When you got into my truck you were freezing so I gave you my patrol coat to wear. When we got to your house as I always did I walked you to your door. You handed me my coat, and gave me a hug good-bye. But that hug was like no other and if I knew it would change everything I would have just walked away. But I didn't and I regret it. When we finished hugging you didn't let go, we looked at each other different then we ever did. We just looked into eachother's eyes and eventually kissed. When we finished you smiled and said see you next weekend at work and ran inside. I left with a smile on my face.

But I didn't see you, you quit that day and never told me. That was 2 years ago. You text me maybe once a month and it's not the same. Our texts last 2 messages with you never texting me back. I miss our friendship. If I could take that night back I would just to have you as a friend.

Yours Truly,
Michael

That's been eating at me for 2 years now. I've never had someone to talk to about it. It feels good to get it out.

My Current Goals:
Level 80

• Fishing(65)
  • Woodcutting(78)
  • Firemaking(75)
  • Magic(78)

#14 James

James

Astute Corporeal Beast

• Advanced Members
  • 2,975 posts

User's Awards

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:25 PM

Dear my other self.

Can I please just format you or erase you? So many weird memories and ... experiences I've had. I honestly don't know what to do now. :S

Regards, me,

#15 Sarawr

Sarawr

Sarawr the Christmas Pony

• Advanced Members
  • 6,177 posts

User's Awards

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:43 PM

Dear liar,

I don't appreciate you feeding me lies simply to get me to leave my clan and follow you to yours as I know for a fact that I wasn't promoted to admin just so that I wouldn't leave, you and I both know that I earnt it and for you to say otherwise is really hurtful. I hope that one day you realise that lying and provoking others into arguments to make yourself look like a victim is not the right thing to do.

Yours Truly
Hurt and Disgusted.

Sarah_Signature.png

Thanks to Wolfy for the sig!

defencemastercape.png 120 Defence forever <3 defencemastercape.png

#16 Ladylee06

Ladylee06

Soon to be Mrs. Powotae

• Established Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:59 PM

Dear Jeggings

You're the most awesomest invention ever. You're even better than skinny jeans, I just feel so sexy when I wear you. You fit my legs so well, better than any other pants ever! You replaced the "little black dress" as the most important item in my closet. Thank you for coming into my life/wardrobe!

Yours Truly

Rylie

#17 James

James

Astute Corporeal Beast

• Advanced Members
  • 2,975 posts

User's Awards

Posted 17 November 2011 - 07:32 AM

Dear University Assignments,

Kindly do one.

Regards, James.

#18 itsMrFantastic

itsMrFantastic

Wise Werewolf

• Established Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 08:52 PM

Dear Hurtful and Disgraceful Young Women,

I know you will never talk to me about this situation ever because to you, it is a sign of weakness. But I on the otherhand need to get this out. Why did you play me like someone who was a piece of trash? I loved you, I still love you for that matter. The times on the beach where you told me we couldnt hold hands because you were nervous and didnt want me to hold your sweaty hand, but yet I did it anyway. I will never forget what happened that evening. I walked you along the beach as we talked about how beautiful the son looked and what beautiful places we have been too. Then I stopped and grabbed you by your waist and kissed you. Never in my life have I felt this way for anyone or anything. What happen next still burns deep into my heart. When I gave you my phone and you read my message to a women saying "I love you" and taking it the wrong way really hurts me. But I should have told you. This women that I was talking to was my BEST friend in highschool. We did everything together, played the same sports, hung out with the same people and eventually fell in love. But not the same love that I have for you. When you stopped talking to me for no reason and then started to treat me like I was trash, killed me. Did you even know I pulled the trigger 3 times? All 3 times the gun jammed! The pills, knives, everything just wouldnt do it. Then came the drugs the random women that I would sleep with just to cope with what you had done. All this hoping to replace the hole in my heart. I bet you never even realized how I felt every time you walked by me with the perfume I gave you or the necklace that you still wear. It burns my heart and pulls me apart every time I see your picture. When you walk up to me at our high school reunions and say hi it makes my blood curdle. I just want you to know that, If I could have one thing in the world it would be you. I love you and always will.

Yours Forever,
Dustin

Posted Image

#19 Double_D_Edd

Double_D_Edd

Edd

• Advanced Members
  • 4,683 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:07 PM

Dear MW3 developers,

You really need to fix the spawn killing problem on the short maps, because I was nearly close to beating up my 360 like the employees in Office Space did to the fax machine. I sincerely hope you address this issue as quickly as possible.

With warm regards,

-Edd

#20 Ralkal

Ralkal

Nutella Overlord

• Advanced Members
  • 619 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:46 PM

Lovely! I have a couple.

Dear Dell mini-laptop designer(s),

I would like to know what the heck was on your head when you made some of the keyboard's F functions (F1, F2, F3, etc.) as Fn key + F# key, seriously, you guys are pretty stupid for having set your laptops that way. You see, when someone games the F keys are usually hotkeys for certain actions. So instead of opening my "inventory" in a certain browser game, I kept switching screens with the ports, sending the freaking laptop on hibernation, and enabling/disabling the touchpad because of the habit of using the hotkeys, it went to the point of making it seriously irritating.
Thanks to that, I now hold a grudge against Dell laptops, and I swear I'm never using one of your stupid laptops ever again. I better keep my Acer mini-laptop for the win. Peuh!

Sincerely,
Irritated customer

Dear Microsoft,

Is it really so hard to make your Xbox live service billing available worldwide? Ok I get it that some of the features Live has are restricted to certain countries, but why is it so damn hard to make a "Worldwide" region that has whatever features can be assigned to it and allow us to directly purchase your crap in the marketplace & gold membership?

Sincerely,
An annoyed Customer.

Dear University department of registry,

You suck. Seriously, if you lot keep claiming to be the biggest university in the country, at least try to make a bigger effort regarding your organization so the registration progress is not a complete jigsaw puzzle.

Sincerely,
Raging student

Dear Chocolate & Coca-Cola,

Even if you ruin my aspect with your respective composition, I love you. <3

Sincerely,
Me.

ralkalsig.jpeg
º-º EESTI KOHV IS A LIE, THE CAKE IS REAL.º-º
Submit your Site Poll Suggestion(s) today! Don't know how? Take a look here! - Ignore all the staff ranks that may appear in the images, I simply am way too lazy like to remove them, and I like them all as some were gifts and made by awesome people. :3